Kicking game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
If we can land more opportunities to Saab on those cross field kicks we will score many tries.....
DCE hit 3-4 over the sideline and a few off line, but got the important on point.
Such a weapon if we get it right

If we can land more opportunities to Saab on those cross field kicks we will score many tries.....
DCE hit 3-4 over the sideline and a few off line, but got the important on point.
Such a weapon if we get it right
I’ll cut DCE some slack today, the conditions for kicking were ordinary. He got the one that mattered.

I’ll cut DCE some slack today, the conditions for kicking were ordinary. He got the one that mattered.
From the start of the match he seemed to be over-complicating it. I remember one kick where he tried to reverse it back towards Saab’s side off the outside of his boot in the rain and it just sailed over touch again. Way too complicated in those conditions. you have a giant been pole on the wings, just put up a good competitive bomb to the corners and let Saab do his thing.

I remember later in his career, Jamie Lyon scoring a heap of tries from kicks, he would run back in towards the goalposts and it was like he was running 'across the grain' and would pluck the ball from in front of the opposition.

He wasn't 6'5" either!

If dce and saab could perfect that....it'd be raining tries! woohoo!

From the start of the match he seemed to be over-complicating it. I remember one kick where he tried to reverse it back towards Saab’s side off the outside of his boot in the rain and it just sailed over touch again. Way too complicated in those conditions. you have a giant been pole on the wings, just put up a good competitive bomb to the corners and let Saab do his thing.
100% agree

If Schu ever gets fit, he will provide another point of attack in reference with kicks.
His short kicks and short bombs are excellent.

No idea if he hasba long kicking game - did he kick long in juniors?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4