Khoder Nasser and Danny Weedler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
these ****s are just part of why the NRL is going backwards in a hurry
watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt2JjRI4Gk8

LOL. What a pair of morons. Danny Weidler's whole "journalistic" (i use that term very loosely) career has been based on his contact with this Nasser clown and Mundine drip feeding him shameless self promotion under the guise of investigative journalism. Who could take any interview between these two seriously. Just got his plug in for Mundines fight and then proceeded to tell us nothing apart from slagging MG. No doubt he'll get a bit of mileage out of that in the press over the next few days which he'll use to remind us Mundine is fighting on Wednesday night. LOL Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber

What a joke Nassar talking about the fans being selfish.  SBW went purely for the money. 

I want to see Geyer and Nassar together in an interview.  MG would smash him to pieces.

Geyer was right it was a low dog act to turn your back on your team and fans just for money.

Lyon did something similar but he wasn't chasing money he walked away to be with family and played park footy.

SBW chased money, mid season. It is a low act. He can't say he did it for his family or for anything other than money. A low and dog act.

MG - respect!

SBW was as good as gone when he let that jerkoff Nassar become his manager. Nassar didn’t negotiate SBW’s original contract and therefore gets no income from it. He did everything he could to turn SBW against the Bulldogs so that he would leave and be able to negotiate a fresh contract where he can get his hands on some money.

DVS - that is the key point in this whole sorry episode! Without that Nassar was managing him for free ( or just a cut of any endorsements).

The irony of it all is that SBW wanted the five year contract rather than the shorter contract offered -at a higher price per season, (due to injuries etc)

SBW seems like a lost soul, and maybe those that he has in his ear have not really been much of a help. My guess is that his personal-love life is pretty mixed up, though I am not sure how it would be with the level of scrutiny the top players have to put up with.

I am not sure he will be the instant success he hopes for in Rugby???

Sounds like anothe solo haumano to be going after the pleasure machine

SBW is a great poster boy for his generation.  When the going gets "tough" (generally self-inflicted too) the tough get going.

Watch what you say matabele I for one happen to be in "his" generation as do anyone in genartaion Y of 14 to 28 years of age.

And i do not think SBW is the leading example of my/his generation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Y
makes for some interesting reading.

well depends really Gen Y has been said to range from 82 - 9x etc so it's kind of a long bow to draw regarding specifically type casting people.

Matas likes to believe strongly in generation movements despite the obvious holes in the arguments, it has to do with a church upbringing and way of thinking.

The reality is that SBW is a victim of poor advice, he never entered the work force and has been put on a pedestal from a young age, so never really has had the chance to mature and learn about business.

You can't completely blame the man, but it was a low and dog act.

Dan

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7