Khawaja pulls no punches - racism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So who's he referring too?
Who's missed out??
Our first touring team were aboriginal.
Eddy Gilbert was one of the fastest bowlers to play off a short run up.
Andrew Symonds has west Indian parentage.
Jason Gillespie is of Kamilaroi tribe.
Lenny Pascoe was a Yugoslav.
Who've I missed?
Sounds a bit Mundine ish. Who conveniently left out or dissed Clive Churchill, Artie Beetson and Laurie Daley
I'll buy what he's saying if he can give me the name of the great players that we haven't seen because of racism.

Cricket is a conservative sport no doubt, but I'm not sure which players he is referring to.

Haven't read it again but my impression was that he was not necessarily talking about overt discrimination at first class level, but that racism at junior and lower levels meant some players didn't even persist with the game?

I can guarantee you that is not my experience with cricket in Sydney. It is very rare that you play a game that is all white anglos. In fact the junior comp my boys play in is predominantly sub continental - anglos definitely in the minority each week.

I can guarantee you that is not my experience with cricket in Sydney. It is very rare that you play a game that is all white anglos. In fact the junior comp my boys play in is predominantly sub continental - anglos definitely in the minority each week.
Here it's white as ****, our whole club's diversity is a white kiwi and an Indian or paki, I'm not sure which

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4