• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
@globaleagle
When I press the return key to start a new line the keyboard disappears off my Android phone and I have to tap the text to get it back.
If I press the X button IE delete/backspace it does the same thing. Google has given nothing on the matter?

@globaleagle
When I press the return key to start a new line the keyboard disappears off my Android phone and I have to tap the text to get it back.
If I press the X button IE delete/backspace it does the same thing. Google has given nothing on the matter?

Hiya

Sorry...for some reason the tag function didn't alert me to your post.

While I don't know (don't have an android..never had a keyboard disappear) - the usual things all nerds will say is try turning it off and on again...! (I know I know, but it can work)

Maybe:

or

ugh

If not, ask Dan... he will tell you to ask jethro who will tell you to ask.... etc.

Might be a @thing as it only happens on ST.
I clear cache pretty regularly and turn on /off every Tuesday when I do same on work PC.

Might be a @thing as it only happens on ST.
I clear cache pretty regularly and turn on /off every Tuesday when I do same on work PC.
I have a samsung android phone and a lenovo tablet and can't reproduce the issue.
Which keyboard are you using? Samsung keyboard is poorly laid out so I usually switch to gboard or swift which makes life easier.

also moving to feedback and help forum

Oppo android.
Only started happening recently
If nobody else has thus issue then it's just my phone.
Only happens on here, might look at downloading a new keyboard app?

Oppo android.
china devices are a pain in the ass and the bane of my existence

Oppo android.
try switching to gboard its a better overall keyboard anyway

OK will try it.
To be fair the OPPO has been really good. The Mrs got one for Xmas, she loves it over iPhone.
Don't get me wrong I prefer and use android myself,.it's just that the China brands so jinky things with the location and other parts of android which make my work difficult

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2