Key recruits and returning stars turn NRL on its head: Every club’s best 17 for 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Predicted Sea Eagles best 17: 1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau’atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Karl Lawton 15. Ethan Bullemor 16. Sean Keppie 17. Taniela Paseka

Analysis: The Sea Eagles are one of the most solid teams with few changes for next season. Dylan Walker remains unsigned as yet so Karl Lawton will take his place as the utility on the bench. Former Broncos player Ethan Bullemor joins the club and will fight Toafofoa Sipley for a bench spot.

Given there will be few changes to starting lineup - having one full season under the belt, 2022 looks to be very promising. Can our young squad step up ? How will Turbo preform ? Can our forwards match it with the top 4 sides ?

Predicted Sea Eagles best 17: 1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau’atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Karl Lawton 15. Ethan Bullemor 16. Sean Keppie 17. Taniela Paseka

Analysis: The Sea Eagles are one of the most solid teams with few changes for next season. Dylan Walker remains unsigned as yet so Karl Lawton will take his place as the utility on the bench. Former Broncos player Ethan Bullemor joins the club and will fight Toafofoa Sipley for a bench spot.

I would swap Foran with Bullemor and Schuster at 6 .Looking forward to 2022 with this team to go close or winning the bloody GF .If Walker stays he can go to center with either Parker or Harper dropping out .

I find these predicted teams stories a waste of time.The author doesn’t know what’s going to happen over the off season at every club.Player movement will continue,players will show improvement and warrant selection and some will race down the Corso and get injured,sorry,slip over in the shower.I feel these stories are catered for kids between the age of 12-17 who just live and breathe the game,I know I was like that at that age

I find these predicted teams stories a waste of time.The author doesn’t know what’s going to happen over the off season at every club.Player movement will continue,players will show improvement and warrant selection and some will race down the Corso and get injured,sorry,slip over in the shower.I feel these stories are catered for kids between the age of 12-17 who just live and breathe the game,I know I was like that at that age
Interesting perception you have there feathered friend

What do you find not not factual about this authors current line up ?

Give us your line up version as a matter of interest as this is what our forum is about

Only really serves as a guide but at least the nucleus of a quite competitive side is still there . 2 nd club game against the Panthers and end of season game against the Storm showed the side was not that far off the pace from vying for a title . Must or should be capable of shaking off that erratic error rate and irrespective of any general improvement team wise , just can "t afford to be gifting so much possession away especially against the better sides . Might still be better to start with Keppie and think that Paseka can get back to his best . Spine can be good enough but will have to be at their best , still will have my doubts about that centre pairing being able to take Manly to the next level . Really hope that Koula and Tippytoes can have good off seasons and impress in the only trial as centres or outside backs . . Would prefer Walker still in the mix but am not going to stress over it .

Given there will be few changes to starting lineup - having one full season under the belt, 2022 looks to be very promising. Can our young squad step up ? How will Turbo preform ? Can our forwards match it with the top 4 sides ?
There is only one direction from where we finished the season and that is up .

I agree with your constructive question of Can we step up feathered friend .

Only really serves as a guide but at least the nucleus of a quite competitive side is still there . 2 nd club game against the Panthers and end of season game against the Storm showed the side was not that far off the pace from vying for a title . Must or should be capable of shaking off that erratic error rate and irrespective of any general improvement team wise , just can "t afford to be gifting so much possession away especially against the better sides . Might still be better to start with Keppie and think that Paseka can get back to his best . Spine can be good enough but will have to be at their best , still will have my doubts about that centre pairing being able to take Manly to the next level . Really hope that Koula and Tippytoes can have good off seasons and impress in the only trial as centres or outside backs . . Would prefer Walker still in the mix but am not going to stress over it .
Good point . I hope the those younger players can step up and give us more depth and competition in our team selections

At the end of the day

It is not how we line up that will count

It is how we aim up on the field against quality opposition .

Against the best and over power them and become the best

And live up to our Legendary clubs reputation of being the best

Any thing else is anti climax and anti Manly

Interesting perception you have there feathered friend

What do you find not not factual about this authors current line up ?

Give us your line up version as a matter of interest as this is what our forum is about
Got nothing to do with the players/teams the author has selected as it’s just his/her opinion.I just find the yearly predictions various media outlets put out about this topic a waste of time.There’s still 5 months til kick off and anything can happen between now and then.Who would of predicted Manly’s top 17 in the Prelim when it was at full strength,prior to the start of the 2021 season.I just think they’re puff pieces to fill a hole in the news cycle and 1)treats fans like morons and 2)proves that some journos have no credibility.
Just name the current players in each teams squad and let the fans debate who fills in the 17.
2 examples of the lack of credibility this story has-at the top he writes “each team will look decidedly different to their last game”Manly has one difference,Bullemore for Walker,which is debatable in itself
And for the Tigers,he has Doueihi in the centres,which is also questionable given he was the Tigers best player this year at 5/8 but the biggest factor is that he’s out til mid season.
It’s all about credibility

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4