Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is your dumb penalty at the wrong time,(after the ref called him to stay out of it)thank **** Schuster fixed it for him lol.
Good involvement from him carting it up so far,credit where it is due.

Tha
There is your dumb penalty at the wrong time,(after the ref called him to stay out of it)thank **** Schuster fixed it for him lol.
Good involvement from him carting it up so far,credit where it is due.

Thanks for that expert analysis ...

Can you now go through the other 8 penalties and 6 errors and tell us all which ones were .. intelligent and occured at just the right time...

Yeah, this seems to be a problem throughout the team: we don't get numbers into the tackle and are therefore unable to slow the ruck to the referees' satisfaction. Time after time, we find ourselves on the back foot and struggling to contain teams who prioritise speed in every play-the-ball. In a way it's admirable, but it ain't a recipe for success in today's NRL.
This happened a lot today

Tha

Thanks for that expert analysis ...

Can you now go through the other 8 penalties and 6 errors and tell us all which ones were .. intelligent and occured at just the right time...
Yep,keep deflecting.
He had a very good game,it does not mean it was not a dumb penalty that could be easily avoided(that is why it was dumb),clear enough for you?
Not many penalties are intelligent unless they are calculated as the lesser evil(holding down to let a scattered defence reset etc ..).
However some are really dumb.....oh wait.

Yep,keep deflecting.
He had a very good game,it does not mean it was not a dumb penalty that could be easily avoided(that is why it was dumb),clear enough for you?
Not many penalties are intelligent unless they are calculated as the lesser evil(holding down to let a scattered defence reset etc ..).
However some are really dumb.....oh wait.

I'm not the one deflecting ... you're the one that jumped into a discussion where I maintained that criticism of Keppie giving away too many penalties or errors was unfounded ... and with every ignorant repartition ... becoming a Silvertails MYTH ..

I have twice provided figures supporting my opinion ... and twice you have ignored the point of my statement ... and come up with the asinine ... "OH yeah but .. his are dumb, derp derp"

So, in the absence of you being able to demonstrate that he does give away more penalties or errors than normal ... I will just accept that you agree with me ..

I'm not the one deflecting ... you're the one that jumped into a discussion where I maintained that criticism of Keppie giving away too many penalties or errors was unfounded ... and with every ignorant repartition ... becoming a Silvertails MYTH ..

I have twice provided figures supporting my opinion ... and twice you have ignored the point of my statement ... and come up with the asinine ... "OH yeah but .. his are dumb, derp derp"

So, in the absence of you being able to demonstrate that he does give away more penalties or errors than normal ... I will just accept that you agree with me ..
And the carousel goes round and round.....
I have no idea how many times it must be repeated that the statement I made was not about the number of penalties,but you keep ignoring that even though that was my argument from the very start.
I do not care about what you want the discussion to be.
The penalty I referred to yesterday was when we were trying to keep them on their line and he was told to stay out but could not and let the pressure off.
This is exactly the type of dumb penalty people other than myself have talked about but you refuse to accept.
I have already said that he does not give away excessive penalties and have not ignored your little point at all,but you seem to prefer to believe what you want.
Being the loudest and most obnoxious person in the room does not make you right.
Have a cuppa and a nap.

I thought it was one of his better games as well. Good involvement with and without the ball. He and Paseka are starting to work very well together, and Toff added something as well. The middle was a real strength today. We just didn't capitalise on it.
yep, all good signs for the Phins game after the bye, should also get Ailoi back as well, straight swap for Condon I'd say.

And the carousel goes round and round.....
I have no idea how many times it must be repeated that the statement I made was not about the number of penalties,but you keep ignoring that even though that was my argument from the very start.
I do not care about what you want the discussion to be.
The penalty I referred to yesterday was when we were trying to keep them on their line and he was told to stay out but could not and let the pressure off.
This is exactly the type of dumb penalty people other than myself have talked about but you refuse to accept.
I have already said that he does not give away excessive penalties and have not ignored your little point at all,but you seem to prefer to believe what you want.
Being the loudest and most obnoxious person in the room does not make you right.
Have a cuppa and a nap.

Great back peddling mate .. you even got to throw in a few personal insults at the end ... all while trying to maintain the fiction that you are the mature evolved one ...

Explain to me again about dumb penalties and smart ones ...

yep, all good signs for the Phins game after the bye, should also get Ailoi back as well, straight swap for Condon I'd say.
We're going to need all the forwards at their most feisty against the Phins coz we're going to have to match (or out gun) their pack if we're going to win. I certainly think we're capable, they just all need to bring it on the same day.

Great back peddling mate .. you even got to throw in a few personal insults at the end ... all while trying to maintain the fiction that you are the mature evolved one ...

Explain to me again about dumb penalties and smart ones ...
Oh man....this isn't even chess with a pigeon,it is far beyond that.
How is stating what I have already said backpedaling,do you know what backpedaling means?
It doesn't mean reiterating what you have already said.
I am not the mature evolved one,I am just the one able to maintain a discussion without taking a side detour to Timbuktu.

Oh man....this isn't even chess with a pigeon,it is far beyond that.
How is stating what I have already said backpedaling,do you know what backpedaling means?
It doesn't mean reiterating what you have already said.
I am not the mature evolved one,I am just the one able to maintain a discussion without taking a side detour to Timbuktu.

Yes, you're just wonderful ... I can see why you can differentiate between intelligent and dumb penalties ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4