Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You would agree though that it is ok to point out the obvious flaws and parts of his game that are disappointing and he needs to work on after a number of years playing first grade,just like Schuster?
I don't live in Sydney so don't catch the ferry lol.

Of course .. but it is becoming a self perpetuating myth ...

NRL Premiership Player stats have ..

Keppie .. 10 games 4 errors 2 penalties .. with a tackling efficiency of 91% ..
Paseka .. 11 games 5 errors 4 penalties .. with a tackling efficiency of 94.8%
Jake T. .. 9 games 3 errors 5 penalties .. with a tackling efficiency of 96.4%
Huamole . 11 games 5 errors 8 penlties .. with a tackling efficiency of 90.6%
K Tuilagi .. 9 games 5 errors 4 penalties ... with a tackling efficiency of 86.8%

I can't see anything in those numbers to justify 3% of the crap written about the great man Keppie

... all hail Keppie ..

K Tuilagi .. 9 games 5 errors 4 penalties ... with a tackling efficiency of 86.8%

I can't see anything in those numbers to justify 3% of the crap written about the great man Keppie

... all hail Keppie ..
It is a myth that he has flaws?
I think he is ok and is better starting than off the bench,but those stats are flawed themself.
I look at the lazy marker defense particularly on the goal line.
Penalties in number and handling errors in number are less revealing than when and at what point of the game they are given and if they are calculated( like Jake holding down on the first tackle yesterday to allow the goal line defence to reset) v dumb penalties from laziness on the 5th tackle.
Lack of agility and able to move laterally to change of direction etc...
In saying that when he is switched on he offers a lot,I just think he should be switched on more often,particularly as he has not progressed in the last 2 years.
If he can improve those areas whilst retaining his obvious aggression and no fear attitude he could be anything,however at the moment he is inconsistent whilst Paseka on the other hand has been given the number 8 jersey this year and with a good start so far injury wise has taken his game to the next level and made that jersey his as our number one prop.
I hope Anthony persists with him as a starter and this is the moment when he makes the 10 jersey his( but time will tell),I am rooting for him because we need him at his best regularly.

I think he is ok and is better starting than off the bench,but those stats are flawed themself.
Penalties in number and handling errors in number are less revealing than when and at what point of the game they are given and if they are calculated( like Jake holding down on the first tackle yesterday to allow the goal line defence to reset) v dumb penalties from laziness on the 5th tackle.
In saying that when he is switched on he offers a lot,I just think he should be switched on more often,particularly as he has not progressed in the last 2 years.
If he can improve those areas whilst retaining his obvious aggression and no fear attitude he could be anything,however at the moment he is inconsistent whilst Paseka on the other hand has been given the number 8 jersey this year and with a good start so far injury wise has taken his game to the next level and made that jersey his as our number one prop.
I hope Anthony persists with him as a starter and this is the moment when he makes the 10 jersey his( but time will tell),I am rooting for him because we need him at his best regularly.

Wow ... that was a lot of work to try and convince me there is a huge difference between giving away 4 penalties and giving away 5 penalties ...

To answer your question ... all players have flaws in their game .. but I believe in the case of the great man Keppie they are widely over exaggerated ...

And the numbers show he doesn't make any more errors than anybody else ... and doesn't give away any more penalties than anybody else .... and doesn't miss any more tackles than anybody else ....

But some people will sit at home waiting for a mistake to scream the myth is real ...

Wow ... that was a lot of work to try and convince me there is a huge difference between giving away 4 penalties and giving away 5 penalties ...

To answer your question ... all players have flaws in their game .. but I believe in the case of the great man Keppie they are widely over exaggerated ...

And the numbers show he doesn't make any more errors than anybody else ... and doesn't give away any more penalties than anybody else .... and doesn't miss any more tackles than anybody else ....

But some people will sit at home waiting for a mistake to scream the myth is real ...
I think the most telling thing is that the previous 3 weeks his efforts were poor at best(diplomatic) and I believe you and most were very quiet in that time.
He copped flak and deservedly so.
He has a solid game and all of a sudden heil Keppie,people have ferries up their butts etc....
One good game out of every 4 is not consistent and if you think that his game has progressed over the last 2 years(which you are very critical of Schuster about),then I believe you are sitting at home screaming to prove a myth correct.

I think the most telling thing is that the previous 3 weeks his efforts were poor at best(diplomatic) and I believe you and most were very quiet in that time.
He copped flak and deservedly so.
He has a solid game and all of a sudden heil Keppie,people have ferries up their butts etc....
One good game out of every 4 is not consistent and if you think that his game has progressed over the last 2 years(which you are very critical of Schuster about),then I believe you are sitting at home screaming to prove a myth correct.

I am becoming confused ... you seem to have other issues getting involved ...

Yes , I have been critical of Schuster, because I don't think he has put in ...

But I'm out .. you are ranting.

I am becoming confused ... you seem to have other issues getting involved ...

Yes , I have been critical of Schuster, because I don't think he has put in ...

But I'm out .. you are ranting.

Nah,I am not ranting,just discussing,I leave the ranting to others.
As to being confused......

Hits hard, has the next best tackling technique in the squad, second to Jake.

Still developing his running game, would like to see him working on getting an arm free more often for an offload.

Good aggression, makes a few errors but who doesn’t, needs more consistency with his game, a game changer on his day though.

It’s good to know you’re rooting for him Adz.

But please, no more information on that front.

• 🌈
Reactions: Adz

... all hail Keppie ..
What about run metres?

What about run metres?
Forget the statistics guys. He is exactly the player we need in the forwards. Brings aggression and dominance which we have been missing badly last few years. Inevitable he will make mistakes. Some of the greats like boyd, rambo, igor all pushed the envelope and all got penalised big time. But they made our teams great and instrumental to winning premierships. They brought fear to our opposition. Keppie does that AND .......will only get better!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6