Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been disappointed with Aloiai this season and if his form continues to go south the club should try to move him on.
Like others, surprised that the club re signed him for another 2 seasons mid year or so .
Maybe based on some of his good level performances in the first stanza of the season and before his injury woes and indifferent form reemerged again .
Really should not be a major factor but perhaps his connection or part connection with a few of the young pacific islander lads previously could have come into play as well .
Might be part wishful thinking that he will be able to turn his injury and form level around to really benefit the club and warrant his pay packet but just like Shu coming good again and on serious money as well . can only hope that it can happen .
Best prop grouping could well be Tent , Lodge [ when available again ] Toff , Jake and Bully so not just for the team "s sake but also his own prospects , maybe making a reasonable go as a 13 and staying relatively injury free could be Alioia "s best opportunity to provide some value to the club in his remaining time here .
Thought that Zac Fulton had the potential to give a decent shot as a 13 this season and step up a level but unfortunately was not the case , Matterson is the one who could step up another notch and give the 13 position a decent crack however .

True but his met with the Bulldogs power brokers and the club looks to have space to get him. I wonder if Twal met anyone from the manly team yet?
Reports from others today seem to say yes,guess no one wanted to pay out his last year in full.
Tigers seemed to have changed their mind as well ....

Nothing Personal on Aloaia the player
But When My club keeps losing and underachieving it does get personal when we do not live up to our Legendary clubs Great standards and keep living off its Great past Premiership Winning Success like Vultures for over a decade .

How long is this going to keep going ?
As ,long as we Keep the people at Manly that are not capable of rising up to our Legendary clubs great standards and keep bringing us down

Aloiai has not lived up to his Great hype
Down with Injuries , Out with suspensions and his form apart from a few good games has been average
He sure has with some glimpses of the type of player he can be.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6