[Resurrected] Keppie re-signs 2026 ... Unleash Keppie NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was shocked that a club would take keppie off our hands at full freight absolute liability and shown once again this year !
With the way salaries are increasing, 500k (which is what Keppie is rumoured to be earning) is pretty much standard for an established top17 player.

And given he was in the starting 13, South's viewed him as a starting caliber prop.

He is a really funny one. There were some games (against Parra as an example) where he was amazing.

I also struggle to seperate the off field person as he does a significant amount of work that I find very admirable. To me the issues in soufs just appear to be a case of finding a scapegoat and going from there
They need a flock of scapegoats at the moment

With the way salaries are increasing, 500k (which is what Keppie is rumoured to be earning) is pretty much standard for an established top17 player.

And given he was in the starting 13, South's viewed him as a starting caliber prop

And given he was in the starting 13, South's viewed him as a starting caliber prop.
And now he is starting in nsw cup and there 0-3 .

The erratic nature of his play followed him to Souffs. Surely the management over there would have seen what they were getting way before now and don't call me Shirley.

Early prediction: ‘Mongo’ Tuilagi’s wife/partner, ditto ‘Valerie’ Harper’s partner, will be dissing Parramatta online, in a year or two.
Can anyone share what both posted?
The problem with doing something like this is that you leave yourself open to "trolls" of social media, especially say that we get revenge in round 8!

I respect all sportspeople that get to the top of their chosen game because it's so bloody hard to do so.

Well, all, except defenseman Tyler Myers from the Vancouver Canucks hockey team - how that clueless git with a pea heart gets 8 mill a year to continually screw up is beyond me.

I hoped that Keppie would be a great prop, or at least a very good one.

But how does one get to the top league when they drop the ball so much? I'm no coach but even I'd tell him to tuck it into his body a la NFL style.

It's not every carry but you drop 2 balls (teehee) per game and give away one penalty and you've usually cost your team more metres than you've made.

I wanted him to do well, but I'm ok that he's gone.

I respect all sportspeople that get to the top of their chosen game because it's so bloody hard to do so.

Well, all, except defenseman Tyler Myers from the Vancouver Canucks hockey team - how that clueless git with a pea heart gets 8 mill a year to continually screw up is beyond me.

I hoped that Keppie would be a great prop, or at least a very good one.

But how does one get to the top league when they drop the ball so much? I'm no coach but even I'd tell him to tuck it into his body a la NFL style.

It's not every carry but you drop 2 balls (teehee) per game and give away one penalty and you've usually cost your team more metres than you've made.

I wanted him to do well, but I'm ok that he's gone.
Tyler Myers is like Josh Aliloao , 5 good games a season .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6