Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was hoping he enjoyed the hearse driving so much he decided to stick with that, but it was only a matter of time after the not guilty verdict.

This Kent is straight up annoying
He has his bias opinion which is often rubbish, pretends to listen to others before railroading the conversation back to his point again, not really giving a f*** about what the other person has said at all.
Then if others still disagree, he spits his dummy out like a brat and starts throwing his toys out of the pram.
Sooky miserable pr*** with a self righteous attitude who always seems to have it in for Manly to ice the dirty cake.

Thats the worse news I've heard all day, didnt mind Tallis, Kent may as well do it himself, he just takes over, thats why I record it first, I can fast forward him if he really pisses me off

You Beauty!! I love Paul Kent's commentary, he calls out **** that doesn't work and keeps the rest of the cohort of yes men and the NRL officialdom on their toes. Most of you who don't like him have a very limited 'fans' perspective.

I hate the term but if you don't appreciate what Paul Kent does as a commentator and journalist then you are announcing yourselves proudly as casuals.

And that's okay. Just that some of us have deeper roots and connections to this game and comprehend it differently to those who just want to drink and yell at the tele like unthinking bandwagon jumper-onerers because you lack the critical thinking necessary to observe, digest and then put your own partisan support of one of the 17 teams in the comp to the side.

We need you buddies, you waste a lot more money on the club's terrible merch than me.

Obviously not many on ST like Kent, but I for one feel sorry for anyone accused by their partner of assault or any other crime and being put through the courts and headlines in newspapers to be found not guilty. Course we all remember snake and what he went through, money grabbing thieves or jealous partners just ruin other peoples lives.

Obviously not many on ST like Kent, but I for one feel sorry for anyone accused by their partner of assault or any other crime and being put through the courts and headlines in newspapers to be found not guilty. Course we all remember snake and what he went through, money grabbing thieves or jealous partners just ruin other peoples lives.
Kent is presumed innocent at law but equally there is no finding that his alleged victim was dishonest or a money grabbing thief etc etc.

It is simply that the charge wasn't proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Which is not that unusual when there are only two persons who know for sure what occurred.

Happy for him to be back in his job but personally I find him annoying more often than entertaining. Not just him either, it's the whole premise of the show that everyone has to constantly shout each other down to prove how important the controversy is and how alpha masculine they all are. Makes the show unwatchable a lot of the time.

Kent is presumed innocent at law but equally there is no finding that his alleged victim was dishonest or a money grabbing thief etc etc.

It is simply that the charge wasn't proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Which is not that unusual when there are only two persons who know for sure what occurred.

Happy for him to be back in his job but personally I find him annoying more often than entertaining. Not just him either, it's the whole premise of the show that everyone has to constantly shout each other down to prove how important the controversy is and how alpha masculine they all are. Makes the show unwatchable a lot of the time.

Agree RE the premise of the program. But that's the game unfortunately. The controversy & drama they falsely create brings in the ratings from most of their target audience. Kent is good at it so Fox love him. People love seeing him make Buzz look like the fool (which admittingly is not difficult).

You Beauty!! I love Paul Kent's commentary, he calls out **** that doesn't work and keeps the rest of the cohort of yes men and the NRL officialdom on their toes. Most of you who don't like him have a very limited 'fans' perspective.

I hate the term but if you don't appreciate what Paul Kent does as a commentator and journalist then you are announcing yourselves proudly as casuals.

And that's okay. Just that some of us have deeper roots and connections to this game and comprehend it differently to those who just want to drink and yell at the tele like unthinking bandwagon jumper-onerers because you lack the critical thinking necessary to observe, digest and then put your own partisan support of one of the 17 teams in the comp to the side.

We need you buddies, you waste a lot more money on the club's terrible merch than me.
I also dont mind Kent as he has his own views outside the company line.

But oooft, was there any need to have a go at other Manly fans?

We all see and value things differently.

I dont really give a rats arse about the optics but

I will enjoy the show less because of what he brings. Tallis was Ok but kent is far worse

you cant have a show that boasts being a Rugby League discussion show/panel and feature someone with his personality. He hijacks discussion. Even though some of his points are pretty good , he is too unlikeable

but its there decision i suppose, or maybe he is contracted and they dont give a rats arse because they dont watch it either

I also dont mind Kent as he has his own views outside the company line.

But oooft, was there any need to have a go at other Manly fans?

We all see and value things differently.
Yes just cause you support Manly doesn't make you a good bloke/person, I want this forum a place where my kids can post their opinions when they're old enough and I'd like it to be a less about virtue signalling flat earther's whose opinion is as non-considered as their blind devotion to a football team.

These guys would have been all in on Nazism just cause they were German non Jews.

So sorry but I want a better world/forum than that. Cop your lumps if that offended you (not implying at all that this was you Disco) and reply with coherent regarded response to state your claim. I'll gladly debate.

Most of you who don't like him have a very limited 'fans' perspective.

These guys would have been all in on Nazism just cause they were German non Jews
Lol. You'll have to do a bit better if you want to stir up a faux controversy here

Although the leap of logic is impressive (in fact you could have done OK at the Commonwealth games, Oh well. :)

university of houston gold GIF by Coogfans

Lol. You'll have to do a bit better if you want to stir up a faux controversy here

Although the leap of logic is impressive (in fact you could have done OK at the Commonwealth games, Oh well. :)

university of houston gold GIF by Coogfans
I'll give you a pass mate because you are a beacon of sensibility here, but when people like @Mark from Brisbane leave the forum there's a reason.

You're a peacemaker by nature but those are the same people who went along with Nazis. I won't take it personally if you disagree because I'm an adult, but if you don't stir the waters clearly stagnating then you end up with a putrid echo chamber of whinging numbnuts destroying it for those who want intelligent and civil discussion.

Besides someone who clearly has an agenda (look at how he treats Ricky Stuart v other coaches) I find his lack of actual insight / analysis of the game the biggest gap

For the “home” of league they really do not do any decent analysis of the game at fox. Feels like we have gone backwards since the “ if we freeze it there” sterlo days

I'll give you a pass mate because you are a beacon of sensibility here, but when people like @Mark from Brisbane leave the forum there's a reason.

You're a peacemaker by nature but those are the same people who went along with Nazis. I won't take it personally if you disagree because I'm an adult, but if you don't stir the waters clearly stagnating then you end up with a putrid echo chamber of whinging numbnuts destroying it for those who want intelligent and civil discussion.
And I don't think that's a leap I just think it's the way the world works, I appreciate the gifs, I know they were sought to soften what you were trying to say, but you don't need to do that @SeaEagleRock8 I know the character of you from the way you have always conducted yourself here.

My concern is the unthinking swine we seem to see pop up here more and more often, treating the place like fricking Facebook.

Agree or don't just expound upon your reasoning if you do.

Fox Sports had no choice but to reinstate Kent.
He was stood down while he was involved in a court case. He was found not guilty.

If Fox did not reinstate Kent, they would be liable to a large defamation case and unlawful termination.

The ratings will determine if Kent stays in the job or not.

Besides someone who clearly has an agenda (look at how he treats Ricky Stuart v other coaches) I find his lack of actual insight / analysis of the game the biggest gap

For the “home” of league they really do not do any decent analysis of the game at fox. Feels like we have gone backwards since the “ if we freeze it there” sterlo days
You ruined your impartiality and reputation on here as a thoughtful and considered poster when you jumped in on Paul Kent, something I was personally saddened by, you were someone I always admired on the forum for your ability to see reason and call for cordial and common interest. But you did always get a bit 'holier than thou' about it which I think most of us passed over because we respected what you contributed.

I don't know why you have an issue with Paul Kent? But it's obvious and jarring compared to the way you consciously and patiently represent yourself when it comes to pretty much every other issue arisen this far on this site.

Hubris finds us all Isz if we believe our own hype. So Paul Kent is friends with Ricky Stuart?

Do the media job better or get over it mate.

To be fair 360 isnt an analysis show.

Its a show about Rugby League journos discussing the issues of the day

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8