Kenny-The Port-a-loo plumber.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
Anyone see Kenny on 60 minutes last night. The small bit they had on there was freakin funny as hell. Anyone seen the whole movie and if so what is it like.

For those that didnt see, a part time actor(who did the ads for Heinz,I work for) decided with his brother would make a home video to show the family. They created a guy called Kenny who runs port-a-loo services.It involves everything that can go wrong when hiring out port-a-loos. Anyhow , it has now become a big thing and is being shown in cinemas across Aust.
It has some of the best one liners.

" That smell in there wiill outlast religion" :lol: :lol:

Yeah I saw that last night to earl- haven't seen the show but have a few mates that have watched it and they loved it.

"Today, we're going to be busier than a one-armed bricklayer in Baghdad"

Great line.

Thought the movie was really good. On top of the one-liners, which are great, the whole thing was just well done.

Just wondering mate.
I havnt seen it advertised here , but we are in the country so only get the hollywood ones first off.
I would say we only have 6 cinemas , but about 5 or 6 years ago we only had 2 so 6 is HUGE!!! :) :)

Fair call man, it seems to be fairly widely advertised and I thought I heard it was getting a run overseas soon - as well as already making $5 million+ already.

That said, it was hardly in the biggest cinema at Hoyts - just one of the crap 100 seaters in the back...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2