Kennedy should be captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Did anyone see what Kennedy had to say on the news last night re. the weekends game.
"We will win- I'm not even thinking about losing." then jumped in his car. He looked dead bloody serious.
While the teams form doesn't exactly fill me full of confidence, his form does!
That's what I want to hear from a captain- not the usual winge fest Monas usually spits out.
As far as Terry's spray on Hindmarsh while it was close to the truth maybe he's best to show it on the field :roll:

thats what we want.

That sounds awesome. "We will win" no ifs buts or maybes then just pises off.

:clap: :clap: this guys is a ****ing legend.

Can you imagine how the troops would have responded to BK over the last 10 weeks. His no nonsense, win at all costs, no excuses philosophy would/could have been the difference. Actions, not words MM. Bring it on immediately.

Kennedy is will be the last one at the club to play football the old way!

We all know that BK goes into every game with his will to win attitude.We all see that in every game we watch him play.It is unfortunate there are too many of the other player's that dont aim up to his high standards.BK has carried our team around since the drop in form,he can only do so much.When he went off on saturday night i knew the team wouldn't be able to hang on for the 8 mins without him.BK should be made captain if not for the remainder of this year,be it saturday night or beyond at least named captain for next season.He is a dead set legend and it has been awesome being able to watch him week in and week out wearing the Manly jersey this year.I cant wait for saturday night,i have a good feeling about the outcome.Go The Mighty Eagles.

Let's all get some confident energy going.Seeing BK on the news last night made me feel more confident.His take no prisoner's attitude should be infectious.

Your right but he has had the same attitude the last 10 weeks. The problem is it isn't rubbing off on his team mates.

That is the sad thing mate,that his passion hasn't rubbed of on the rest of the team.It isn't helping having Beaver out of position.Witt may have his problems but i would rather see him at 5/8.I dont know why they haven't tried Travis Burns there over the last 10 week's.The one time he was selected he played dummy half in the Panther's game.It couldn't have made any more of a difference to the side that having Harris,Willo or Beaver selected there.

What is it that is stopping the Eagles promoting BK to captain- surely to God MM couldn't bitch about that decision...

Either BK doesn't want the job or Hasler wont dump MM.Hasler may let MM keep the job till the end of this season,even if that means we bow out before the final's.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4