Keeper / Leaver list - cleaning out the broom closet.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He won’t in 2021, he is the NUMBER ONE coach with his head in the chopping block and you watch the media eat that up next year.

Depends if he gets the contract upgrade that has been spoken of recently in the media, prior to season's start!

Personally I don't think you can upgrade him until we see something more from the team early in 2021 even at the risk of other clubs looking to snare him.

I'd definitely be keeping Hoppa if possible (not too much money).

I was one for him getting a run but I was also one for knowing he would likely have a hard time off it after no football for two years.

These few games of experience and hopefully a big off season will do him the world off good.

Worth a 200k-250k contract IMO

Des needs to rethink the game plan. We have been frankly abysmal since the six again ruling, and the game plans haven't seemed to change to match the players we had, and the grit just disappeared since we beat the Raiders.

Anyway on to the players.

Id move Walker on.

We're already fitting three centres into two positions with Suli, Harper and Parker.

Walker has missed more games than Tom, we just aren't getting value from him.

I wonder if Bronco's are still poking around after Dce.Have been after him on two separate occasions in the past. ??
I would be surprised if Kevvie didn't talk to DCE about it in Origin camp. Kevvie would love a big scalp signing.

This would be my team (based on who we currently have, plus Foran because it is a certainty). I’m not saying I think this team is strong, but it’s what I think is the best lineup with our current roster.
1. Trbojevic
2. Funa
3. Suli
4. Walker
5. Parker
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Trbojevic
11. need a new signing
12. Sironen
13. Taupau
14. Foran
15. Keppie
16. Gosiewski
17. Olakau’atu
I would try and get rid of Croker, Elliot, Garrick, Taufua and T.Williams. Boyle, Waddell, Metcalf, Fonua-Blake, Thompson and Levi are already gone. I would keep Cust, Sipley and Harper. I reserve judgement on Hopoate, but early signs are that he is pretty average.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2