Keep the Faith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DieHardManlyFan

Reserve Grader
Hi All, there’s no denying it’s definitely a difficult time to be a Manly supporter. Struggling to find a #6 to compliment our #7, a FB that’s continually getting injured and enough injuries to derail our season.

However when your feeling down just remember we have been here before. Lyon wasn’t a natural #6, Snake couldn’t catch and no one had heard of a Watmough before. Keep the faith, Des is the man to turn our luck around and just like 08 I’m confident we will be cheering the boys on very soon. Go Manly

Totally agree.

Today was a snapshot of a team we may laude over in coming years. Shoe was brilliant on debut. Was like the foran days where dce had his side and there was a player capable of producing on the other side.
If we can get Tommy fit and healthy this team could be something special.
If Manese makes it back with DW back to the centers watch out.

This year was already gone so the result was meaningless (disappointing but meaningless) I was encouraged by shoe, Harper and funa. With Paseka improving, guac looking the goods in his limited game time there's a lot to like for next year. I just hope we keep with them for the last couple of games and let them try things without the worry of losing and we'll be in a better place next year

I dont often enjoy a defeat like the one last night and I had no expectations when I arrived at the ground for the game.

Week after week its been the same old stodgy players who are stale and predictable and repeat over and over again the same mistakes.

Yesterday to a degree was a breath of fresh air. A 5/8 looking like he had some idea how to create. A right centre hitting the gap at speed and rewarded with 2 tries. A young full back and winger starting out and gaining experience.

The fact that some of these boys have not played took its toll in the last 15 minutes and thats to be expected. The more game time they get the better it will be for our club moving forward.

As the author of this article wrote, our last great team when they started had to learn and look what they became!

You add Turbo, Walker at Centre and Fainu if proven innocent that's a top 4 team. Injuries and Church Dances are the only thing that has f*uked us over this year. We will be back next year. I'm looking forward to it. Want to see Guac play more in the final games though. If we could somehow pick up Johnston from the Rabbits we are set. GO MANLY.

You add Turbo, Walker at Centre and Fainu if proven innocent that's a top 4 team. Injuries and Church Dances are the only thing that has f*uked us over this year. We will be back next year. I'm looking forward to it. Want to see Guac play more in the final games though. If we could somehow pick up Johnston from the Rabbits we are set. GO MANLY.

After watching last night, we're going to have plenty of talent in the backline for 2021, we may not even need Johnston.

The more game time the likes of Hoppa, Funa, Harper etc get, the more they'll get use to first grade footy.

After watching last night, we're going to have plenty of talent in the backline for 2021, we may not even need Johnston.

The more game time the likes of Hoppa, Funa, Harper etc get, the more they'll get use to first grade footy.
True about Johnston mate. These last few games now have to be looking to the future and help giving these kids as much first team experience as we can. Throw in Saddler too. If it wasn't for his injury (I think in a pre season hit out) I'm sure he would have been in the mix. The future is bright. Des is the right man leading us into it too. Go Manly.

Despite all the optimism about the talent these kids have ... it'll still take someone of the class of Tom Trbojevic at fullback to make us a true threat from the back.

The kids without Tom in the side can be good. With Tom they'll be a lot better.

Despite all the optimism about the talent these kids have ... it'll still take someone of the class of Tom Trbojevic at fullback to make us a true threat from the back.

The kids without Tom in the side can be good. With Tom they'll be a lot better.

100% agree. Tom will/can assist Our youth both on and off the field.

Keep up the faith
because Sea eagles can never be kept down for too long
as they always soar to the very top once again !
images (13).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6