Keary, Kyle Flannigan, Sam Walker and Lachlan Lam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No ... he played for thier u/20's and made Aust Schoolboys .... but with his reported behaviour, even as their gun junior ... he was still punted ...
Geez you make it up as you go along sometimes mate... particularly on anything Baz related. The Dragons were filthy when the Roosters snared Hastings... but don’t let the FACTS get in the way of a good old agenda yarn hey.

Last edited:
Geez you make it up as you go along sometimes mate... particularly on anything Baz related. The Dragons were filthy when the Roosters snared Hastings... but don’t let the FACTS get in the way of a good old agenda yarn hey.

The only person to have mentioned Baz in the thread is you ..... I'm starting to think your agenda is a personal one .... unrequited love maybe ... anyway, as far as St. George being filthy .... from reports of my mate who was at the club at the time .... they gave him his bus fare to Bondi ...

The only person to have mentioned Baz in the thread is you ..... I'm starting to think your agenda is a personal one .... unrequited love maybe ... anyway, as far as St. George being filthy .... from reports of my mate who was at the club at the time .... they gave him his bus fare to Bondi ...
Reports off your mate? That’s the verification of the facts? All the media reports that St George lost out to Politis for his signature in 2016 were wrong then... I expect better from you pal, that’s just p1ss weak.

Article June 2016 .... just before he was punted by Easts to Wyong with no return ticket .... and ... st. George no where in sight to bring the bloke you reckon they wanted ... back to Kogarah .... they never wanted him ... just pumped up the price ...
Mate, they were completely p1ssed when he signed with the Chooks. But whatever... the Woody Gazette is reporting otherwise, because a “mate of mine” who was at the club told me the news reports were wrong. They all wanted to “inflate” his price for when he got “punted” across to uncle Nick’s Roosters.

#real news... get the FACTS @woody.com

Mate, they were completely p1ssed when he signed with the Chooks. But whatever... the Woody Gazette is reporting otherwise, because a “mate of mine” who was at the club told me the news reports were wrong. They all wanted to “inflate” his price for when he got “punted” across to uncle Nick’s Roosters.

#real news... get the FACTS @woody.com

Yep .... so pissed they couldn't even be bothered to drive to Wyong only a couple of months later to bring him back to Kogarah at a bargain price .... your fairy story doesn't hold water ....

Yep .... so pissed they couldn't even be bothered to drive to Wyong only a couple of months later to bring him back to Kogarah at a bargain price .... your fairy story doesn't hold water ....
Not my story buddy... but it is my mistake. You see I posted a 2016 article... when your punted claim was meant to have occurred in 2013. That’s when he first signed for the Chooks and was supposedly paid a fare to leave the Dragons. According to you and your “mate.”

On 27 August 2013, Hastings signed with the Sydney Roosters on a 3-year contract, rejecting offers from St. George Illawarra, North Queensland Cowboys and Newcastle Knights.

#real news... get the [email protected]

Last edited:
Wasn't that tackle on Keary called a torpedo tackle or something at one stage? Two tacklers holding player up and 3rd drives at the exposed ribs with their shoulder... I am sure they tried to stamp it out 4 or 5 years ago...

Wasn't that tackle on Keary called a torpedo tackle or something at one stage? Two tacklers holding player up and 3rd drives at the exposed ribs with their shoulder... I am sure they tried to stamp it out 4 or 5 years ago...
Just saw a replay from a different angle and it wasn't as bad as I thought... just an unfortunate taskle for Keary...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4