• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yea windows is frustrating at times as you can install it no probs but soon as you connect to the internet then things go to crap.Its all the updates that cause a lot of problems rather than viruses.I have had viruses with Norton and Kaspersky but at the end of the day it’s keeping only the stuff you need on your machine and keeping the hard drives free of useless stuff.Learning what goes where and why is more important than any paid anti virus.I will never buy an anti virus on a yearly subscription,just a waste for me.I have found that on occasions I have had to re-install windows and I put that down to crappy drivers or shocking windows updates.MBAM is a great tool to just set and leave for windows.

You can use AFG if you want...it's free and I've never had a problem with it.

Each to their own, obviously, but you must be the only one I know that doesn't use some type of virus protection.

And I know.... at least 20 people!

You can use AFG if you want...it's free and I've never had a problem with it.

Each to their own, obviously, but you must be the only one I know that doesn't use some type of virus protection.

And I know.... at least 20 people!
I don't really use an anti-virus on my linux machine, but I am very careful about what I install and how I use it. I have a finer control over the environment and inbound and outbound connections as well.

I don't really use an anti-virus on my linux machine, but I am very careful about what I install and how I use it. I have a finer control over the environment and inbound and outbound connections as well.

Very true. Plus you are above most of us mortals and use linux. I was thinking more of us great unwashed down here in pc land.

Very true. Plus you are above most of us mortals and use linux. I was thinking more of us great unwashed down here in pc land.
eewww Windows. The most unproductive operating system ever made.

Did you know in an interview recently with one of the top Sillicon Valley guys, who has started multiple big tech companies, he was asked why they don't have a Windows version of the application and only the browser for it, his answer was "It's really hard to find Windows developers"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4