Kaspersky send Matai to Macau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Congratulations to Stevie on yet another award.:angel:

Sea Eagles hit man Steve Matai is off to Macau, thanks to Kaspersky and his game-breaking performance against Brisbane Broncos on Friday night.
Managing Director of Kaspersky Labs Asia Pacific, Harry Cheung, was in the Sea Eagles sheds after the game to present Matai, whom Harry chose as man of the match, with the surprise package.

"I wanted to take the winner out to the Grand Prix in Melbourne but unfortunately they all have to play a game in Sydney!" Harry said.
"So I thought instead I'd give an award to three men throughout the season: a trip Macau and Hong Kong for six nights and seven days."

Check out the match highlights to review Matai's massive performance.

The off-season trip is the first of three prizes up for grabs thanks to Kaspersky this season. The next, for the Kaspersky Sea Eagles' player of the season - will be awarded after the final regular season round.

This will be judged on a players' performance both on the field and off; a reward for the man thought to have best represented the Club and Kaspersky in all facets of the game.

The third prize comes into effect if the Sea Eagles reach the Grand Final, if the team needed an added incentive to aim for glory in October. It will be again awarded to Kaspersky's man of the match.

Matai, gracious as ever, accepted the prize but was quick to pass credit to his teammates.
"Foz (Kieran Foran) was doing some great work on the inside as well as Hozza (Justin Horo).
"I'm just lucky that I've got them and Snake on my inside, giving me plenty of good ball. But I'm very happy!"

The excitement of an opening round clash meant the Sea Eagles were already primed for a big game, according to Matai, but they knew they had to lift to tame the Broncos in front of a big Brisbane crowd.
"It's always tough up here," he said. "The crowd always gets behind them and they always seem to lift so it was always going to be a tough one coming up here tonight."
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Kaspersky-send-Matai-to-Macau/69685

But the the real prize is at 00:32sec - Niccipops and all those ladies with red (Wolf) blood :heart:
Thank you Mr Kaspersky:p

bones said:
I'm wondering..... does this affect our Salary Cap?

I agree with your sentiment, Manly are not paying Wolfman enough to clothe himself:p

Prizes are part of every Player's Contract, but as it is outside of their control, there would be a special NRL clause I'm sure.

Haven't Ian Shubert,ASADA and the Forensic Accountants been camped out on the Northern Beaches and ticked off everything already?

Surely Ambassador Travel can vouch that the prise is only worth $699.00. Mark you hearing me? Wink wink.

Parra gave Moi Moi a birthday cake and that got counted.

Given the Macau prize is provided by a club sponsor I think we all know what the NRL is going claim.

Nice prize!

Although paying for a contract extension isn't a bad idea either!!!

Edit: didn't realize wolfie was such a fattie!

*looks down at gut....

sighs*

HappilyManly said:
Congratulations to Stevie on yet another award.:angel:

But the the real prize is at 00:32sec - Niccipops and all those ladies with red (Wolf) blood :heart:
Thank you Mr Kaspersky:p
Well done Steve Matia. I was in awe of his performance on Friday night.
And, thanks HM, also quite in awe of the Wolfman's form in the dressing room.

Brissie Kid said:
Parra gave Moi Moi a birthday cake and that got counted.
That's funny. Maybe it cost a lot because they gave him a cake for each name.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7