kasiano the thug

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

zambuck

Reserve Grader
well well well as i stated before our brilliant judiciary strikes again kasiano found not guilty i wonder what hit fui fui, the phantom hit
what a load of crap who will he wipe out this week, suggest matai hit him with a head hit then plead no i did not do it the phantom did bet he would get 6 weeks if he did , what is it going to take to stop all these high hits kill someone come on officials do some thing now not wait till its too late
go manly clean these dirty dogs up on Friday night
manly 4 ever

I am glad he is playing.

He is three penalties and four missed tackles a game..

Whatever!! To be honest i am enjoying sitting back and watching all these Dogs fans get excited and mouthing off. Its one thing i am proud about our Manly fans is that we never come out and mouth off like we are going to win the comp or beat other teams, we just do it. Des must be spewing cause its all good news for the Dogs this week and all the talk is about him and everyone thinks hes a dick with his under the radar crap. Truth is without the Stewarts we will prob get done so let them get excited.

Yeah can't wait to see us smash the living **** out of him like we did in the last game.

It wasn't the hit around the head that worried me Foi was falling but the apparent head slam when Foi's head was about 4inch's from the ground that i felt was worse. Ah well another dog to be sat on his arse!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6