Karma for money waster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matabele

Journey Man
This woman was told 2 years ago that her clown of a husband shot himself - and she MUST have known his psychiatric history.  But NO, she had to have an enquiry to "clear his name" and no doubt enable her to sting the army for millions in compo.

But it has bit her on the backside, especially the revelations of the dutiful family man having an affair just before he flew out to Iraq.  So far from clearing his name, it has just had more mud stuck to it.

Meantime, millions of dollars have been spent on needless inquests to arrive at exactly the same conclusion as was originally given.  They should make people like this pay a bond before they are allowed to make frivolous claims and force this type of complete waste of time and money.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/dont-let-my-pain-happen-to-others/2008/03/31/1206850779791.html

My only problem with making a them pay a bond would open the doors to the "They ruled against me because they didn't want to pay for it and pay back the bond" type arguments and avenues for appeal!

A bit callous Mata. There was a lot of contradictory evidence such as the guy Kovco was with having his DNA on the gun and attempts by some in the army to cover up what was going on.

I'm sure if mata's wife or sons served overseas and died under what appeared for some time to be suspicious circumstances, he would just accept the initial ruling and admit they toped themselves.

The man was virtually certified insane and all of a sudden we are supposed to spend millions to find out if he was murdered?  Please.

DNA on a gun.  oooooeeeer, because everyone knows a gun is only handled by one person ever!

this one is a bit churlish even by your low standards Matas.

Yes he is dead
Yes he probably did it
Yes his family wasted money demanding further inquiry

Cant you leave it at that or must you put the boot in at every opportunity?

Agreed on both posts Fro.

Also, "can't"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8