Kapow Re signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member

Great news another couple of years, Marty is a real leader in the club now

Last edited:
Taupau signs two-year Manly extension

Author
NRL.com
Timestamp
Tue 10 Dec 2019, 04:34 PM
Manly and New Zealand enforcer Martin Taupau has signed a two-year contract extension with the Sea Eagles through to 2022.

The 29-year-old has made 157 NRL appearances across 10 seasons, with the final four at Manly after two years at the Wests Tigers and four at the Bulldogs. He has made 24 Test appearances for New Zealand since 2014.

"This club means a lot to me, it's given me a lot of opportunities over the last couple of years," Taupau told the club's website.
"Yeah it is a very special feeling [at the club]. We all felt that as a team driving towards the finals [this year] but the way the boys have come back in the pre-season and the fact that we've kept the majority of our teammates, and the fact that we're developing our junior players coming through the ranks, is something special. Our fans have to be very excited for the next couple of years."

Taupau had been contracted until the end of the 2020 season, but follows fellow stars Tom and Jake Trbojevic in committing his future beyond next season to the club.

Yay.
Muscles.
Cornrows.
:D
I'm in.
1576005895752.jpeg

We will win the comp in the next 3 years... pick a year any year doesn't matter in des we trust. It's all aligned only the ch9 nrl roosters stand in our way now.

This is our time!!!

Sadly Ch9 & Roosters ( adding in Souths / Parramatta) are some mountain to climb as they own the game and control who gets to win, as much as they can.

Know that Des [ like Bob Fulton used to ] likes big men and depth in his front row but retaining Marty certainly makes quite a list now . Admittedly guys like Paseka , Boyle , Keppie and even Marty for that matter can handle 2 nd row but there is already some decent depth there presently as well . Then there is this young Saddler and apparently Siona Fainu also showing promise as props . Competition for i st grade forward spots is going to be a given , not such a bad thing of course but a juggling act retaining all of the front row personal on shorter term contracts and presently on the books in the next few seasons seems inevitable . .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4