Kapow & Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Both done well in a disjointed performance.
Kapow came back firing after getting put on his back hard.
Lawrence also showed guts & some super runs to change tempo.
Manly's best 2 with Jake tonight
Lawrence is 100% to keep his spot

Just goes to show how much we have missed good quality go-forward from the likes of BL and Marty.

At least we know who our starting hooker is too. It ain't that Penrith bloke.

The last time I wrote to Joe Kelly, I was ignored.

Here is a recap;

* Nate Myles - Done nothing for the Titans, stops at the line lacking both intent and purpose,and is propped up by a superb Maroons side;

* Darcy Lussick - High error count, high penalty count, high price, and low minutes. Plays reserve grade;

* Lewis Brown - No variety in his play, with a strong tendency toward errors;

* Apisai Koroisau - All fluff, no substance. That means he acts fancy, but produces little to nothing.

Daly Cherry-Evans...1.3million a year? Really? He played you.

The club released Hiku, and instead a player who is not up to scratch in Williame, is seen as more valuable? Manly released a all-heart 40 plus tackle a game guy in Ballin for fluff? You see Rugby League is not just about being flash, it is actually far more about determination. They brought in Seiblod as a 'defensive mesiah' yet the club has leaked over 60 points in the opening 2 rounds. The team does not play for each other, fails to communicate in defence and is lacking heart. Management does not have the currency to expect that Sea Eagle supporters be patient. A winning coach in Geoff Toovey, who understood what determination, success and bleeding maroon and white meant, was replaced by Non-Manly people. The club sought out dated advice from the same Bob Fulton who has been a lead handler in NSW's decade of mediocrity. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Great to see Lawrence and starling go well. They well deserve their spot. we missed them so much last year.

And goes to show what a travesty it was that the board let tooves go given our injury toll last year. If barrett continues to fail its not just him that needs to go, the board need a good hard look at themselves.

DCE very poor last tackle options.
Matai very poor defensive reads.
Williame doesn't offer enough, not first grade.
Nate Miles his best years are behind him.
Green really?

BJ, Starling, Taupau and Jake were terrific!

I don't think starling had an outstanding game. Miles made more metres then him. I'd be happy adding BJ and parcel to the starting side and go from there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7