kaos and trolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Man the rugby league forum is out of control at the moment. I wish people could not post as soon as they register as surely that would weed out those who are just here to stir **** can I say **** or do I have to say poo Poo?
And what happened to the jersey thread ithought that was in here somewhere, oh well off to the general forum

The problem with that isthat when you get legit posters after games etc then they are restricted and we will lose them.

I just prefer to deal with the occassional trolls, this happens once in a while so we would be restricting people for the purpose of the occassional troll vs the more regular users.

I just grin and bear it

The problem with that isthat when you get legit posters after games etc then they are restricted and we will lose them.

I just prefer to deal with the occassional trolls, this happens once in a while so we would be restricting people for the purpose of the occassional troll vs the more regular users.

I just grin and bear it

And there's always the Magic IGNORE button

It's unusual to get this many trolls after a Manly win!!!

(not starting a new thread for this) :p

Yes the trolls are out hard this week, probably because the eels have the bye.

BAN THE TROLLS! FFS

Though what I find funny is when 1 troll signs up under 2 different names....just so one can 'give credibility' to the other.

Last edited:
meh trolls everywhere, we cant find and ban them all. They only have oxygen as we give it to them.

Trolls be trolls, but the QLD and next aurstralian half back is with us for life, and a very real prospect foz will follow.

All these other clubs have come out saying 2 premierships before 2020. Titans will be lucky to win a fixed chook raffle in their leaguesy, and parra are like a message to inspector gadget, they self destruct in 5 minutes. Meanwhile Bozo is setting us up for a premiership in the next few years and all these trolls will be sitting there saying "well I made a good joke and stirred up the natives back in 2015" whilst we celebrating watching Chez and the boys hoisting the trophy

How long until the trolls come back again? My guess is week two.

By the way is Orsen Wells the original troll of modern technology with his radio broadcast of war of the worlds?

To be honest surprised a few haven't been back here in the off season.

I reckon the Parra Trolls will be most evident, because the Squeals are looking very much like the Parramatta SeaEels

To be honest surprised a few haven't been back here in the off season.

I reckon the Parra Trolls will be most evident, because the Squeals are looking very much like the Parramatta SeaEels
what is amusing is that our team on decline is their team on the rise

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4