Kangaroo Merit side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I wonder if these players will be extended extra consideration as ‘incumbents’ when a real rep team is selected, hopefully some time next year.
I bloody well hope not!

good club player, doesn't do jack on the big stage un like DCE. Cleary played crap in GF and Origin, aint a big game player in my eyes yet, doesn't step up
I still dont think dce is origin material. If anyone better was playing he wouldn't be there. Hence cleary being picked now over him in the Australian side. Qld have no one else other than hunt and he is ass. Only origin game i remember him playing well was a few years ago when slater was still there. He played so well... since then he hasn't come close to that game. Without Munster he fell apart and you cant deny this... we seen it for years at Manly. He isnt a big game player anymore he is a good player when he can do his thing. Which is playing whats in front of him and not running the show demanding the ball like Munster did in game 3. Game 2 no Munster dce went missing. Game 3 he was decent he did his job well and let Munster run things. At Manly turbo runs the show and dce plays off him. So yeah... i know you will get upset but its only my opinion.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
I still dont think dce is origin material. If anyone better was playing he wouldn't be there. Hence cleary being picked now over him in the Australian side. Qld have no one else other than hunt and he is ass. Only origin game i remember him playing well was a few years ago when slater was still there. He played so well... since then he hasn't come close to that game. Without Munster he fell apart and you cant deny this... we seen it for years at Manly. He isnt a big game player anymore he is a good player when he can do his thing. Which is playing whats in front of him and not running the show demanding the ball like Munster did in game 3. Game 2 no Munster dce went missing. Game 3 he was decent he did his job well and let Munster run things. At Manly turbo runs the show and dce plays off him. So yeah... i know you will get upset but its only my opinion.
haha, nah, I now what to expect from you now. Even state of origin MOM performances are not good enough, its because of some other player that made him look good. mmm, ok Biff. what ever mate. Can i ask do you think Foran is a big game player, or only plays well with a good side around him?

good club player, doesn't do jack on the big stage un like DCE. Cleary played crap in GF and Origin, aint a big game player in my eyes yet, doesn't step up
I still dont think dce is origin material. If anyone better was playing he wouldn't be there. Hence cleary being picked now over him in the Australian side. Qld have no one else other than hunt and he is ass. Only origin game i remember him playing well was a few years ago when slater was still there. He played so well... since then he hasn't come close to that game. Without Munster he fell apart and you cant deny this... we seen it for years at Manly. He isnt a big game player anymore he is a good player when he can do his thing. Which is playing whats in front of him and not running the show demanding the ball like Munster did in game 3. Game 2 no Munster dce went missing. Game 3 he was decent he did his job well and let Munster run things. At Manly turbo runs the show and dce plays off him. So yeah... i know you will get upset but its only my opinion. Next season there are no more excuses we have foran walker turbo
haha, nah, I now what to expect from you now. Even state of origin MOM performances are not good enough, its because of some other player that made him look good. mmm, ok Biff. what ever mate. Can i ask do you think Foran is a big game player, or only plays well with a good side around him?
Game 1 this year? Should of gone to Munster but dce kicked those goals. Foran hasn't been a big game player since he left manly. What Foran is good at is organising the attack and setting up his players. Which is what we need.. its a team sport they all need each other. Dce will compliment Foran and vice versa. We need to see dce with the full Manly team around him to see him really shine.

Ps sCam got many origin MOMs and he didn't deserve it. Doesn't mean much imho. Like how slater got player of the series a few years back but played 2 games.... and nsw won and turbo and tedesco played MUCH better in all 3 games. Nah mean. Im tipping dce to have a great year and Schuster to shine under dce and foran. What a pair to learn from it will make him great.

manly al

First Grader
I would have preferred Max but each to their own i guess
You "re a good sport Moon Dog . Weren "t many recognized centres on offer so can see the outcome there . Jake started in all three games at 13 so not sure of the basis for putting Murrray ahead of him . Thought that D C E was the better performed against Cleary .

Simonmyers11

First Grader
I still dont think dce is origin material. If anyone better was playing he wouldn't be there. Hence cleary being picked now over him in the Australian side. Qld have no one else other than hunt and he is ass. Only origin game i remember him playing well was a few years ago when slater was still there. He played so well... since then he hasn't come close to that game. Without Munster he fell apart and you cant deny this... we seen it for years at Manly. He isnt a big game player anymore he is a good player when he can do his thing. Which is playing whats in front of him and not running the show demanding the ball like Munster did in game 3. Game 2 no Munster dce went missing. Game 3 he was decent he did his job well and let Munster run things. At Manly turbo runs the show and dce plays off him. So yeah... i know you will get upset but its only my opinion. Next season there are no more excuses we have foran walker turbo
Game 1 this year? Should of gone to Munster but dce kicked those goals. Foran hasn't been a big game player since he left manly. What Foran is good at is organising the attack and setting up his players. Which is what we need.. its a team sport they all need each other. Dce will compliment Foran and vice versa. We need to see dce with the full Manly team around him to see him really shine.

Ps sCam got many origin MOMs and he didn't deserve it. Doesn't mean much imho. Like how slater got player of the series a few years back but played 2 games.... and nsw won and turbo and tedesco played MUCH better in all 3 games. Nah mean. Im tipping dce to have a great year and Schuster to shine under dce and foran. What a pair to learn from it will make him great.
Finally we agree. Foran will complement DCE and vice versa. 100% agree. I just want a year with most of the team on the park week in week out, then we will see what DCE and the team can achieve. Cannot fly like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys. Foran will definitely help dce game, as will Faniu if he gets back and Tom at the back - we need him on the park if we have any chances of going deep into the finals

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12