Kangaroo Army -> buy a ticket get a free shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.kangarooarmy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=195

If you are going to the aus v NZ game go get your tickets through here and you will get a free shirt and sit with the massive gang of the kangaroo supporters

I will be away that weekend, but if my plans change I will definately be going

I will be on holiday that weekend visitng a mate in port M. If plans change i will be there without a doubt though

I will be on holiday that weekend visitng a mate in port M. If plans change i will be there without a doubt though

Doing any Fishing while you are away Dan ??? :lol: :lol:

I will be going with a few others.

I went to a meeting yesterday regarding the Roo Army it will be very well supported by Bundy.

I'd recommend all to get involved.

Ahh Cool you will have to tell me the good haunts there

Doesn't being in the bundy roo army mean you are only allowed to drink bundy all night and not beer? :evil:

Haha no you can drink beer! :drunk:

There are no strings attached, only to enjoy yourself, be well behaved and be good ambassadors for Bundy and rugby league.

I hope you all come along. :D

I really want to go to this, and will try to re-schedule my trip away

theroocrew3.jpg

Page 21 of the Grand Final Big League. :dance:

your making top inroads already Diehard well done

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4