Kane Elgey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
We are being linked to this kid. Look up his highlights package from last season, he looks the goods. Also named in Toyota Cup team of the year. He is highly rated up on the Goldy and could be a gem once Joey gets his hands on him.

We are being linked to this kid. Look up his highlights package from last season, he looks the goods. Also named in Toyota Cup team of the year. He is highly rated up on the Goldy and could be a gem once Joey gets his hands on him.
What position does he play?

Hopefully we'll get him. He'd have to be thinking he's no chance of playing first grade at the Tits if they're willing to spend a million plus on Cherry. Holden cup player of the year in a crap team is fairly impressive.

Highlight packages often look good (remember Aaron Groom); having said that, he looks very impressive. He takes it to the line, has great pace, runs the ball well with a good step, can hit in defence and has a tidy kicking game - all excellent attributes for a halfback. I'd be happy to see him on our books for NSW cup next year

It's an impressive highlights package, but NYC defence is notoriously weak. I remember Beau Henry winning NYC player of the year in 2009 as a halfback, and he is now 25, having been released by the Dragons, Titans, and Knights. I know I don't have to tell anyone this, but success in the NYC does not always translate to first grade.

He could be an option if DCE goes, but going off that highlights package, he plays the same side as Foz (left), so one of them would have to step out of their comfort zone if it ever came be that Elgey was an Eagle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7