Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sweet. 6/7 is set now.
Now, to get a winger to replace Akuila, and a backrower to replace Lane.
I'm actually really keen for next year. We have an excellent roster, our forwards I think are possibly best in the league up against Souths and Roosters. 2019 here we come. Sign Lowe for the backrow. Great goal kicker and a manly fan.

He is an attacking half so at least our exciting backs will get more ball. He takes the line on and likes to throw the ball to the centres. Honesty walker, tom and kelly are so underused in our current set up. They will carve sides up with bettet early ball. He cant defend but im ok with that as we need a positive half to help dce and structure the side better

He is an attacking half so at least our exciting backs will get more ball. He takes the line on and likes to throw the ball to the centres. Honesty walker, tom and kelly are so underused in our current set up. They will carve sides up with bettet early ball. He cant defend but im ok with that as we need a positive half to help dce and structure the side better
Neither can Maloney but look at him, best 6 in the comp. As long his body makes contact and his attack is good he will make a great manly boy.

Neither can Maloney but look at him, best 6 in the comp. As long his body makes contact and his attack is good he will make a great manly boy.
Agree. DCE very good defensive half. Rare to have both halves good in defence. Still not sold on Elgey in attack but keen to see how he goes in a Manly jersey.

Also heard there is a remote chance that we will make a deal with the dogs for Hoppa as a centre (big back end contract). Question I ask is how do we pay ?

Further to my previous post, we have made an offer on the English 5/8 as well? I'm confused. What does the club know we don't?

Anyway great win tonight! No wooden spoon now!
Love to get Hoppa back and we can flick them Hodko :nod:

Also heard there is a remote chance that we will make a deal with the dogs for Hoppa as a centre (big back end contract). Question I ask is how do we pay ?

Further to my previous post, we have made an offer on the English 5/8 as well? I'm confused. What does the club know we don't?

Anyway great win tonight! No wooden spoon now!

Great, Hoppa to FB. He was impeccable today.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8