Kane Cleal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Was he involved in that frightful flogging handed out to the myxo vermin the other day or is he still languishing in their reserve grade side?

8|

Mata,

you ring Kingey and pretend to be Rusty Crowe and organise lunch,

Ill ring Rusty and pretend to be kingey and organise lunch,

we just need to give same time and date and we should be laughing all the way to the "asotasi"

Cleal is out until round 18 with an injured knee.

I bet he is glad though that he joined a winning team like souths.

No he didn't.

I was very surprised that Joe Williams didn't play in that side............considering the scoreline.

Sam Harris, Kane Cleal, Ashley Alberts, Jye Mullane, Chad Randall....where does it end?

Mata,

you ring Kingey and pretend to be Rusty Crowe and organise lunch,

Ill ring Rusty and pretend to be kingey and organise lunch,

we just need to give same time and date and we should be laughing all the way to the \"asotasi\"

Great idea but I don't have King's number. Maybe I should try:

04SO FT PROP

Knowing you, you would have Rusty's number. How was Nicole's wedding the other day?

it was alright, i was stuck at the table with "his" relos which was a pain, having to purposely speak so slowly all day so they could keep up.

That's one more try than the whole of their first grade side scored last week. They call kane a try scoring machine at souths.

he will probably be captain of the bunnies firsts this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4