Kane Cleal to Bulldogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Tim Webster mentioned on 10 tonight that Cleal was off to the bulldogs next year.

They obviouly see him as a replacement for Myles.

Has been well improved this season since moving

Interesting to see what he can do at a club like that

The general feeling is if you prostitue yourself around to a few clubs before hand, you'll fit right in when you join the Bulldogs.

It will be interesting to see how his games goes if he plays out there. They seem to have no problems bringing up forwards over the last few years, this may give us a true indication of the value of our forwards coach

Apart from his stupid headhigh shots he makes it over the advantage line most runs, which is more than I can say for some other NRL props close to home.

To be fair it must have been hard being the son of a Club Legend. A bit more room to be yourself and not under the eye of your dad will surely pay off for him. Has potential but .......

I think he's looked better since being at the Bunnies. Could be a good player in the future, but I couldn't see his future being at Manly. Good luck to him.

The dogs can Improve him for 2 years maybe turn him into a assoatasi/Omeley clone and then we will have him back LOL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2