Kane Cleal Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Not sure , if it is true but a rumour was floating around Manly leagues club that Kane Cleal Has been released to play for souths, A mate whos other mates went to the game and then Manly leagues , and heard it there

Didnt let anything go last night when i had a chat to him- he was all about this season at manly

He went well last night in PL along with Stewy2 and Tutt up front.

if it is true Souths might think by getting Cleal they might have a better chance of getting his mate Jamie.

it was on Ray Hadley too. Maybe now that Lyon is going to Parra, they don't see the need for keeping Cleal.

There are a few Manly officials notorious for getting a few gin and tonics under their belt and letting trade secrets slip...........

Since Smith will be gone from Parra in 07, it would not surprise me if he did end up back there.

He'd look better in maroon & white of course.

There are a few Manly officials notorious for getting a few gin and tonics under their belt and letting trade secrets slip...........

Funny how the club didnt admit to the rumour at all , isnt it

Crush wont be going anywhere.

From a discussion I had with him at the season launch he knew clubs were after Kane and others, offering very good money and opportunities.

Crush is still be keen to improve a roster so and this shouldn't effect Lyons decision. After all he is a mate of Crushers as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4