Kane Cleal outdoes Princess yet again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Princess, 52 metres, 11 tackles, 7 runs

Cleal, 64 metres, 19 tackles, 8 runs

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

That's the problem Nutz...if King made 100+ metres, this thread would not have to be in existance...
There are only so many topics to discuss about one football team, and if that means there is a repeat offender doing the same failings each week, why not discuss them?

not true ryan - mata started threads when king made 100+

also this thread isnt true as King made 72m, Cleal made 70.

has claimed his average to be 50 per game even though its closer to double that - pre injury it was 96

I watched cleal against the cowgirls last week and while he took the ball up well in attack his defence particularly on their own tryline was poor as he doesn't seem to have much lateral movement.

Then again he doesn't get carried back by the defence evrytime he takes the ball up.

has claimed his average to be 50 per game even though its closer to double that - pre injury it was 96

I'll tell you this mate - I'll be the first one on here congratulating him when he does do it. I have always liked Jason King as a player regardless of his shortfalls, and wish the big unit all the success he deserves. I think one thing we DO miss is the guys determination and heart....THAT can't be questioned !!

I think one thing we DO miss is the guys determination and heart....THAT can't be questioned !!

I thought that was the ONLY thing that was constantly questioned.

[quote author=Ryan]
I think one thing we DO miss is the guys determination and heart....THAT can't be questioned !!

I thought that was the ONLY thing that was constantly questioned.
[/quote]

I tend to think consistency mate.

Just wondering what you mean buy Pre Injury ? 199?????

When King gets over 100 metres it is celbrated.

Name another starting prop that isn't EXPECTED to get 100+ per week.

Yet routinely King struggles to get over the 50 mark.

38 metres last week.
52 metres according to the stats I saw over this last weekend.

Pathetic, spineless and it happens 2 weeks out of every three.

talk about leaving the blinkers on jsut to push an agenda - go look up the stats again.

pepsi - pre breaking his hand this year- understand?

Unlike some i like to like in the present

That'll do me. If 72 metres is an A+ I want to come to your school Fluffy.
making **** up again are we?

suggest you read the title to the thread- then your respone was im not listening to the correct stats once it was proved you were wrong

im jsut here proving you wrong again and policing your vendetta

yes, but then you continued to quote it after you knew it was wrong hence the blinkers - vendetta

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4