Kaeo Weekes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Said it before and will continue to say it. Manly must sign Weekes up urgently. He's available for others to approach and after the few games we've seen him play, he's a potentially top player. I would have him in the centre with Koula. That would be one very classy partnership
I see Weekes being the perfect #14. Especially considering how important the role has become over the past couple of years.

Weekes and Gordon both need to be there in my opinion,
Im glad I dont have to work out how to make that happen.
Probably have Weekes starting on a wing for the (always caught inside) Hair bear.

Put the two fastest on the wings to burn down the sidelines, Saab and Koula.

1. Weekes
2. Koula
3. Turbo
4. Garrick
5. Saab
Do you think koula being quite short and the standard winger is very tall he might become a target for the kick. He is a fullback so i presume he is good under the high ball but its lonely as a winger

in saying that weeks is no giant i suppose

anyway……..good chat

Weeks, after last night just sealed his position in the team, for mine he's a perfect14, can come on and change a game in a blink of an eye. But will probably see a lot of 1st grade starts anyway through the inevitable injury callups throughout the season.

Said it before and will continue to say it. Manly must sign Weekes up urgently. He's available for others to approach and after the few games we've seen him play, he's a potentially top player. I would have him in the centre with Koula. That would be one very classy partnership
Let the kid play 3 I say

No idea how this bloke didn't get more games last season!
Des gave him big wraps after that last game vs Bulldogs. Think he has been developing well and looks ready to break onto the scene this year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4