Jye Mullane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Has anyone got an update of where he is?
I loved seeing him play in Premier League.
I personally thought his combination with Cuthbertson and Creary was awesome !!!
That is NOT being sarcastic either. I rated him. Those that know me can attest to that.

Problem is though, is that we have so many centres, it's ridiculous. That's a GOOD thing by the way.

Halves.

Don't know were he is.

I do agree that he played well in PL and he did play a few games at centre when had to many halves that were ahead of him in the side.

That game with Mitch as captain was great.

Those 3 had it won in the first 20 minutes - how good was cuthbo's offloads - the BK style.

Jye is a decent player - had some good speed after he got over his tendanitis probs - however there are too many others ahead of him - Witt, Burns, Halden in the halves, Steppa, Matai and Alberts in the centres to warrent his paycheck. Dare i say that i think Meaney will spend some time in PL this year.

I think Jye Jye's Babe said he was going to Cronulla. (I think it was him .... she's had a few on her back, I keep losing track).

Jye Mullane: After having a mistake and injury riddled debut in the NRL Jye spent 2005 in Premier League where he displayed much promise and improvement, he is rumoured to be leaving us for the Sharks.

"she's had a few on her back"

Ummm...I don't want to know. I REALLY hope I am on the wrong track here.

Could have, you know me I have done that many articles, profiles I can't remember all my quality work

[quote author=clontaago]
I did but no one picked up on it except Byso.

Byso does love to pick..and pick...and pick :doh:
[/quote]

Not a pick an observation so............Bite me :)

Bet Burns still wishes Mullane was around. Now he has the honour of his name being on that back :lol2:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4