Justin Olam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Eagle Eye

Reserve Grader
So I was having a chat with my workmate who's a Storm fan (Poor me) and he reckons we should sign this kid named Justin Olam (Left centre) considering Kelly doesn't perform well next season. He can't crack the storm team since Chambers and Scott are the centres and also Blair so he obviously will be stuck in reserve grade.

Here's some highlights of him...
He's very fast and skilful which we lack out wide in the centres but only problem is I'm not sure about his defence but in my opinion he is worth signing. No disrespect to Kelly but if he struggles next season, I really think we should sign Olam.

Our backline is fine, we have planty of speed and skill with Walker, Uate and Kelly.
The only player I'd bring into the backs would be Will Hopoate. He's very consistent and a great defender. I reckon he'd be a good tutor for Trbo at the back and a good ball player. He's been good at the dogs, especially considering the terrible quality of players (or gameplan) he has around him and I feel he would really kick off again in our side

There is one player in our backline playing on potential.
True and we should have a back up plan . Sign a proven quality back that will do some damage to the opposition on a regular basis
Smart teams plan ahead .

Parker may well end up first pick if he has a good injury free offseason and Kelly as backup
I think we are on a winner with Parker . He has the physical attributes to be a backline player that wont be dominated or Intimidated . He is 20 years of age , one year younger than Kelly but he is faster bigger and stronger @ 193cm and 90kg he can still put more weight behind that big frame .
Parker has Potential !!!

Smart teams also put faith in potential stars
Smarter teams don't leave their fate on unproven potential stars as they have a back up plan .
Many potential players come with u tube highlights but few reach the great heights of the NRL

I think we are on a winner with Parker . He has the physical attributes to be a backline player that wont be dominated or Intimidated . He is 20 years of age , one year younger than Kelly but he is faster bigger and stronger @ 193cm and 90kg he can still put more weight behind that big frame .
Parker has Potential !!!

Parker reads the play very well, especially for his age.

Injuries at the wrong times this year probably cost him about 20 games of first grade.

Fingers crossed for next year and a clean bill of health. TT had similar problems at the same age.

Anyone speak/read pigeon?
IMG_5332.jpeg

I don’t think he’s been the same since that Olakau’atu/Aloiai hit.He went off for a HIA and Bellamy has been reluctant to play him most of the season,despite him being a staple in the Storm side for many years

Think its just a piss take celebrating that Manly gave a medal out for smashing him
Which is ridiculous. That is the medal presentation for a tackle.

There is precious little else about Aloiai’s time (at least) at the club to ‘celebrate’. More a case of ‘What were they thinking when they recruited him?’

It’s perhaps symbolic of how far this club has sunk as a footballing force, under the stewardship of clowns like Scott Penn, that a one off tackle is commemorated. Imagine what people like Terry Randall must be thinking. He would be entitled to one after every game.

Which is ridiculous. That is the medal presentation for a tackle.

There is precious little else about Aloiai’s time (at least) at the club to ‘celebrate’. More a case of ‘What were they thinking when they recruited him?’

It’s perhaps symbolic of how far this club has sunk as a footballing force, under the stewardship of clowns like Scott Penn, that a one off tackle is commemorated. Imagine what people like Terry Randall must be thinking. He would be entitled to one after every game.
Was all Haumole I thought. Josh was just on the other side and got up carrrying on a bit. That said no doubt in my mind that was the hit of the season. Olam actually hammers people with his cannonball carrys. Since that hit they have dried up and he now can’t crack the team.

Was all Haumole I thought. Josh was just on the other side and got up carrrying on a bit. That said no doubt in my mind that was the hit of the season. Olam actually hammers people with his cannonball carrys. Since that hit they have dried up and he now can’t crack the team.
Cam Smith said this also a few weeks back, hasn't been the same since that double tackle and is slowly getting his confidence back playing in the NSW comp.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8