Just when you think...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
... how are we going to fit a returning (from injury or suspension)player back into our awesome squad... someone elses takes their turn and gets injured or suspended, and it has been like this all year. Players have been out for whatever reason and their place has been filled comfortably - if not better - than previously. I'm so impressed with our squad and even when their seems to be a disaster of losing some key player, some player comes back from injury or suspension, and whammo, they fit right back in.
Therefore, I don't doubt our capability of putting a dynamic team on the park in every game leading up to, and for, the GF.
Giddiup

Agree.

Our extended squad players have performed pretty well sometimes, if not many times they have run onto the 1st grade field this year.
Some of them are making names for themselves, and it's now, through the business end of the season, that they really need to be on the ball.

Matty, Jamie, Robbo & Brent would all see & know this, and hopefully working well at training together with the entire squad to help set the team up to gel well together come game time.

And with the likes of Choc, Smokin' Joe & Kiwi Steve switching it on, not to mention Daly contrinuing his confident, varied & successful plays, the whole team really does have the capacity to pull off some good cohesive performances even without Foz, Glenn, Snake, Kingy & Wolfie.

Go Manly!

Very impressed with those fringe players who have had opportunities this year. Harrison, Robinson, Lussick etc have all held their own or made an impact and is part of why we have had a succesful season...so far!
It may have been mentioned somewhere else on here - but Gary Riccardi was not named in any grade this week. Could Dessie give us a surprise debutant in front of 50,000 @ Suncorp?

Let's hope so as news about to come out is Brett Stewarts knee is worse than first thought and may be out longer...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4