Just when we thought things couldn't get worse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The mule

And I read this utter dribble And we know who wrote it for Ritchie

A big bagging for Fulton as this is the side he chose

Bulldog's Bite: Trent Barrett shouldn't cop the brunt for Manly Sea Eagles' woes
Dean Ritchie

LET'S NOT BLAME TRENT BARRETT FOR MANLY'S WOES
Trent Barrett has been hammered on social media. Let me say this – the bloke can coach.

Barrett has endured a horror season at Manly – but he hasn’t been allowed to be a footy coach.

He has been forced to contend with multiple off-field dramas – some of his doing – and work at a club with little money, few resources, no depth and lack of staff.

I would love to see Barrett be allowed to coach without the outside distractions. Just let him focus totally on football.

That is when Barrett will show the footy world he can in fact coach.

The former NSW and Test star was bagged heavily by fans after Manly’s 56-24 loss to the Roosters at Brookie on Sunday. And rightly so, fans are entitled to be filthy at such an insipid performance.

But take a look at that Manly side.

Line them up position by position and ask yourself how many Manly players would make the superstar Roosters team. Probably just one, Jake Trbojevic.

Barrett’s injury toll is heartbreaking and his club simply doesn’t have the pulling power to compete with the NRL big guns.

Players say Barrett is technically outstanding and has the perfect temperament to be an NRL coach.

He has though become a man-manager at Manly – the person to douse spot fires rather than coach a football team. And I’m sure Barrett would concede he hasn’t handled every issue as best he could.

But I still couldn’t imagine Wayne Bennett or Craig Bellamy doing the external work that Barrett has had to endure this season.

Barrett is the man to lead Manly from this mess. He needs help from Manly to ease his workload outside of coaching.

Hopefully next year Barrett can be left alone to do what he does best – coaching.

Then we can judge him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ly-sea-eagles-woes/1nxnqvu55ovvi1sbcptdine5mk

This is the very thing I was telling my friend about just today. Manly have been deplorable and our home record is atrocious, but nobody in the media will blame Barrett, he gets a free run. He was an average player that won nothing and he's an average coach that wins nothing, but people love him so he gets called amazing and it's always someone else's fault.

I think that is the most accurate summation of where we are at.l that I have read

Apart from the bit about baz being a great coach as the jury is still out for me. It is obvious the players like him and he wants to be there, I don't want to start again, just put the right pieces around the staff and the squad

What I do know is our owners need to protect their investment and get us upto speed in resources. Hopefully articles like this move them to action, but if lack of results do t do this and shame does, you have to wonder if they are the right custodians of our club

F57168FE-CED1-47C9-B8EB-7EBD556E62E6.png

For the record i do feel sorry for Barrett, he took an opportunity that presented itself and he isn’t to blame for Toovey being shafted. He walked into an absolute mess of a footy club and everyone has bailed on him since he arrived which wouldn’t be easy for anyone. However we know Bulldog gets his tip sheets from that backstabbing waste of space so here are the facts so we don’t get fed more propaganda

I dont understand why we run on a shoestring budget. We are in the wealthiest area in the country backed by an extremely wealthy family. If they want their club to flourish then they simply have to put more resources into it. First step is axe that ex Titans deadwood Cartwrong and Feral.

He needs help? What about John Cartwright Ritchie you dumb ****? The club hired what was a full time, long tenured long term first grade coach to help him in his endeavours.
All be it an assistant coach with an outstanding record of mediocrity

"Teflon Trent" once again is blameless. I really enjoy his press conferences where he says "We aren't making excuses, yes you could say we have salary cap drama, refs were bad, lots of injuries, bad publicity, but we are not using that as an excuse". He constantly introduces excuse after excuse whilst saying he isn't using it as an excuse. Either he doesn't realise he is doing it or he knows exactly what he is doing, but either way it tells me that this bloke will hide behind every excuse under the sun to save his skin. Pathetic!

And I read this utter dribble And we know who wrote it for Ritchie

A big bagging for Fulton as this is the side he chose

Bulldog's Bite: Trent Barrett shouldn't cop the brunt for Manly Sea Eagles' woes
Dean Ritchie

LET'S NOT BLAME TRENT BARRETT FOR MANLY'S WOES
Trent Barrett has been hammered on social media. Let me say this – the bloke can coach.

Barrett has endured a horror season at Manly – but he hasn’t been allowed to be a footy coach.

He has been forced to contend with multiple off-field dramas – some of his doing – and work at a club with little money, few resources, no depth and lack of staff.

I would love to see Barrett be allowed to coach without the outside distractions. Just let him focus totally on football.

That is when Barrett will show the footy world he can in fact coach.

The former NSW and Test star was bagged heavily by fans after Manly’s 56-24 loss to the Roosters at Brookie on Sunday. And rightly so, fans are entitled to be filthy at such an insipid performance.

But take a look at that Manly side.

Line them up position by position and ask yourself how many Manly players would make the superstar Roosters team. Probably just one, Jake Trbojevic.

Barrett’s injury toll is heartbreaking and his club simply doesn’t have the pulling power to compete with the NRL big guns.

Players say Barrett is technically outstanding and has the perfect temperament to be an NRL coach.

He has though become a man-manager at Manly – the person to douse spot fires rather than coach a football team. And I’m sure Barrett would concede he hasn’t handled every issue as best he could.

But I still couldn’t imagine Wayne Bennett or Craig Bellamy doing the external work that Barrett has had to endure this season.

Barrett is the man to lead Manly from this mess. He needs help from Manly to ease his workload outside of coaching.

Hopefully next year Barrett can be left alone to do what he does best – coaching.

Then we can judge him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ly-sea-eagles-woes/1nxnqvu55ovvi1sbcptdine5mk
About time bulldog just admitted publicly he's a Silvertails devotee.
Cmon Dean, right hand up, I'm Dean bulldog Richie and I love Silvertails.
Trent was gifted 4 internationals to kick off his tenure after they sacked a coach who almost pulled off an amazing feat in 15 by making the finals with what I consider to be our worst roster, injuries considered.
He had seibold to help him.
Gone.
He had Willie Peters to help him and he presided over that outcome well.
I'm amazed their are still some window licking Barrett happy clappers still out there...

DCE, Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic, Martin Taupau, Joel Thompson, Apisai Koroisau and Paseka would make the Roosters team Ritchie you ****ing over-dramatic idiot

If they would make the Roosyers team theyd be in the Roosters team. But you could say that about every player in the comp!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8