Just watched the tries again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have watched the tries a few times and the one that stands out is the Beaver try (the tries that are missing will be good to but....

The run by Dunley was just brilliant he ran with speed threw the dummy and sent the defender onto the support player. Then sprinted through the gap. He could have scored himself in the corner but completely un selfishly he gave it to Beaver who was actually doing a brilliant job in support and running like it was the mid 90's.

No doubt monas was man of the match but DUnley did so much and that try is just one of his highlights from the game.

Well done Dunners and keep it up

HIs ball to monas for watmough try was also perfect - slightyly in front of the chest so monas could run onto it with forward momentum

actually looking at a few of the other tries how good was monas on the weekend.

He is so dangerous close to the line. How many times have we seen him stroll over for a try when the team is inside the 10. THis guy is the goods and getting better every game

The Best thing about Mona's is The opposition are starting to Hang off him , they dont know if he's Going to Run , Pass , Kick Hes Keeping them In 2 minds , Sign of a Good Halfback , watch all the greats , they all did this

Whats even better is that he thinks quickly and if someone rushes him he attacks the gap, if they hold off he tries to set up a play or puts a kick in.

absolutly six - he is being given too much respect - as all good halfbacks get.

Also he is very smart - look at who he runs at and around for his first - Hutch, the biggest guy on the park.

He is looking the goods as one of the better halfbacks - lets hope he keeps it going

I have to agree. Touted as the greatest half back since Tooves last year and I scoffed. However I will give him a huge wrap for his efforts so far and he is showing great leadership skills. He is making the other teams worry about what he is doing. Monas and Witt are proving a good combination. The test will be this weekend and I am really looking forward to it.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Mar 25 2005, 10:39AM ]</span>

2 of monas and Dunley try were all scored running around Hutch - You need mobility with size

I said it time and time again Monas will be one of our greatest halfbacks in the modern era if he keeps this form up.

GO MONAS. His vision is just amazing. I remember i saw him carve up the Manly premier league for canberra. He was simply sensational they put 50 on us. Since then ive been a massive admirer. But he has a long way to go yet. He has to keep this up week in and week out.

Looking at the game again.. Sharks gave us that game with constant penalties.. all tries were scored off the back of a penalty. Warriors back of a error...

There will be solid teams like Melbourne or Roosters Cowboys etc who are very disciplined. This is when we shall have our test.

yes but the important thing is we capatilised on the opportunities

yeah but without them i am sure we will stl get down there. Against the tigers and the dragns we managed to contain them in their own half and we did that somewhat against the sharks

i am convinced for some reason I am really positive.

I brought my GF last weekend and she was expecting us to get hammered like many of the games she saw last year. Then they played the first few sets and she said they looked heaps better, monas coughed up the ball but still sad the were alright. Once we scored she looked at me with complete shock in her eyes and said they are good.

Was amazing. Every game they have played including the trials they have been very convincing.

Some of the injuries we have had are bad but we will make the 8 this year without a doubt in my mind

ill reserve my judgement until after the game this weekend Zap but i am starting to lean towards should rather than could make the 8.

We have had some injuries early and with any luck that will be the end of the run.

Im really hoping for King to play out the rest of the year without injury - i see him improving his game as much as lulu last year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2