Just wanna give a wrap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey, I just wanna give a big wrap to the big fella up front Jason King. He is playing some top footy this year. Also, he showed alot of ticker to play on sunday with bruised ribs... not sure about you guys but I have had bruised ribs before and it is very painful.. in fact anything around the ribs is painful.. it even hurts to breathe.

Let's hope he keeps it up and I don't wanna jinx him but I reckon if an injury or two occur in the right areas I think he could receive a call from the NSW selectors. 8| :clap:

Good post Nutz. Jason has been on fire. It looks like he's finally fullfilling his potential.

Has played well all year.

I thought he was the only Manly player playing well in the first half against Canberra last sunday.

Jsaon is my hero and I want to have his children.

:lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Danno, I thought the same. I thought he was awesome in the first half, I was astounded at how he was going with his ribs and only 3 days after the C v C game.

King went of mid way through the first half with the rib problem.

Then he came back on to tear it up again.

Somthing we haven't seen... EVER from the big bloke.

I reckon there might have been a 50% off balls when you get your heart replaced.

My missus had broken ribs from hockey last year and I can assure you it was a month with very little affection!!!! :(( :(( :((

well im glad she isnt in the front row for the eagles!!!! SOFT !!!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4