Just to make some people crankier

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/...2185229.0..php

By Chris Flanagan

NO-ONE is better placed than Michael Monaghan to judge the clash between Super League's joint leading try scorers at Headingley tomorrow night, Friday.

Wolves' Chris Hicks and Leeds' Scott Donald have each scored 10 tries during 2008 so far and know each other well having played on opposite flanks for Manly Sea Eagles in the NRL for four seasons.

Monaghan also played with the duo at the Sea Eagles and will be hoping to help his Wolves teammate win the contest, which could see Hicks go head to head with left winger Donald if Stuart Reardon's comeback allows him to return to the right flank.

But Monaghan has warned that the tussle could prove to be irrelevant if Wolves play as badly as they did at Wakefield.

"It will be an interesting contest between them but if we keep dropping as much ball then Hicksy will struggle to get points," he said.

"They're very different players. Obviously with Scotty Donald, most of his tries come from speed, beating guys on the outside. Hicksy scores a lot by beating guys, he's got a good fend and he's very strong.

advertisement"They're definitely different players but they're both equally effective.

"But we don't really need to worry about dealing with Scott Donald. We've got bigger issues to deal with at the moment."

And to Monaghan and the rest of the Wolves set-up, those issues are clear.

Like in the last 4 years when monaghan pulled us through our games?

**** me dead you blokes have got a hard on for the bloke or something. He was usless until he was told to find another team.

LeStrange is giving better service than Monas.  And doesn't run in concentric circles. 

Who is my failing messiah - I only have on Messiah and he aint failing - he doesn't play footy either, though he would have been a good 5/8. :) :0 :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8