Just something small about this place thats a bit annoying

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Dan and everyone who works on this site does an amazing job here, this forum is awesome. The fact the media trolls around the place proves that it does provide manly fans with a voice.

One thing that happens from time to time that really irks me.

When a thread gets locked generally for a good reason that should be it, Mods shouldnt be able to going and have a crack without a right to reply Matas does it from time to time and Fro did it in a news thread i posted this morning with out knowing the full facts.

Dunno its only something small and maybe im overreacting but I just thought it was worth a mention

Cam, I didnt know that thread was locked.

For someone that throws a lot around, maybe you should grow a thicker skin.

Next time Mate a PM might be a better option, it isnt always obvious at first glance that a thread is locked.

Dont put me in the same category as Matas for that, mine was an accident.

Fro said:
Cam, I didnt know that thread was locked.

For someone that throws a lot around, maybe you should grow a thicker skin.

Next time Mate a PM might be a better option, it isnt always obvious at first glance that a thread is locked.

Dont put me in the same category as Matas for that, mine was an accident.

lol mate id never ever do that to you

your a prick and matas is a top bloke :) (jokes)

sounds like you just answered my question it obviously doesnt look like look threads to you blokes.

nah mate, I'm a **** stirrer, not denying that, but i am upfront about it and dont shoot from cover.

There is a notation on the thread but if you dont notice it you can post as normal.

I can only speak for me, but as a mod here I am very reluctant to go messing about with posts or threads unless its quite obvious something isnt kosher.

Cant recall ever locking a thread and the only time ive edited posts is when someone drops the f or c bomb. Even then its only for the sake of the children (lol)

This place is casual & accommodating IMO.

agreed Jatz.

i only touch stuff that may end up gettign the poster, or more importantly the owner, into trouble legally as in racis, slander and the like.

the swear filter takes care of most of the other stuff.

ive moved a few to the whinge forum, but there is so much garbage posted these days its hard to even keep up or be bothered wading through the muck.

Dan has done a great job at selecting the mods here, you blokes do what you have to with out being wankers like ive seen happen at other places when people are given mod status.

Cambo said:
Dan has done a great job at selecting the mods here, you blokes do what you have to with out being wankers like ive seen happen at other places when people are given mod status.

Have to disagree Cam.

I think the mods here are all wankers.

I tend to agree cambo, but unfortunately its a catch 22. Mods need to be able to edit posts within a forum, and that means locked ones.

I will have to see what I can code, in ways of say a warning when you go to post as a mod alerting you to the fact the thread is closed.

Dan

DSM5 said:
On a related matter, whatever happenned to the Stewart trial thread?
It's still available just took it off sticky. I might link to it in the main menu

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4