Just not good enough / Players / Coach & Admin have a hard look at yourself.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Just not good enough / Players / Coach & Admin have a hard look at yourself.

Unfortunately and I hate to say it but I think we are just not good enough.

Forwards lack punch, halves are inexperienced while backs are slow and predictable. Also we have a coach who is constantly in denial !

On the performance of last night and less not kid ourselves the whole year we well be lucky to win 2 of our last 5 games. This will put us on 28 pts and probably have to rely on for-against to make the eight. Still we would only make up the numbers and be the first team out of the finals.

I like other supporters did have high hopes at some stage during the year especially after the win against Saints but since then they have offered very little hope and players seem more concerned about where they will be playing rather than concentrate on this years competition.

I must also add that the the administration of the footy club needs to take some responsibilty especially with the protracted contract negotiations with players like Foran, Hodgkinson and Matai which would and is still causing major desruption. Also the lack of communication and noise from management & co regarding the team has been deafening. We as long term supporters deserve better than that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7