Just got the grand final 4 DVD pack - AWESOME!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I highly recommend it, you will not be dissapointed.

The season highlights are great, helps refresh the earlier games and who was doing what when. Bani was on fire early before injury.

Yeah I think I will get that although I already have the GF DVD - the final against the Warriors would be awesome to have  - some great tries in that game

I recorded the 2 semi final games onto dvd when they were played,and i bought the GF dvd,so i dont think i will be buying the pack.I did just buy the season highlights dvd,it is fantastic,it has every try that we scored this season....even that weird one by Josh Perry against Souths,haha.
It is hosted by Beaver and Willo,and their "acting" is so bad,that it makes it funny to watch.This is certainly a dvd to be watched over and over by any true Manly fan.

I've had the DVD pack for a while now, so far I watched the season highlights and GF. Bloody good viewing.

Byso, Fluffy or anyone else with the 4 disc collectors edition. Does the GF DVD in that pack also contain the option to play it with the 2GB commentary?

Was the price about $100? JB HiFi & Big W at Warr. Mall were out of stock last weekend. I recorded the first two semis so am just tossing up whether to get the full 4 disc pack or the GF & Season highlight DVDs separately.

cheers

Yep can change the sound option on the DVD to play the 2GB call. Its also about $90- from JB.

I got the full pack because its not every year we win a GF. ;)

$90 odd bucks is bugger all to pay for the opportunity to throw the DVD's on when you have a house full of Parra supporters during xmas time... hehe

Another question - does the Season Highlights DVD contain footage of the two semis or is it purely Rounds 1 to 26??

Also as CW says you can buy them from the club (Leagues or on line at MWSE) for the same price at retail outlets - if you are a member you get 10% off.

I have been right through the online shop contents at MWSE and I cannot see the 4 disc pack anywhere. I can see the GF DVD and the Highlights DVD. Would this be because it is currently out of stock or am I just slow!? If someone can provide the link to the MWSE page that shows the 4 disc DVD pack it would be appreciated.

cheers

The Wheel link said:
Another question - does the Season Highlights DVD contain footage of the two semis or is it purely Rounds 1 to 26??

Also as CW says you can buy them from the club (Leagues or on line at MWSE) for the same price at retail outlets - if you are a member you get 10% off.

Yes the highlights dvd does contain action from every game this year,including all the finals games........It goes for 120 mins,and is pretty much just the Manly tries from each game,and a few tries from other teams,especially in the games that we lost.

From what I can see the 4 disk pack is a "Collectors edition" and apparently contains the following matches:

Qualifying Final - Manly Sea Eagles v St George Illawarra Dragons
Preliminary Final - Manly Sea Eagles v Warriors
Grand Final - Manly Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm

Plus the 2008 Manly Sea Eagles Season Highlights DVD!

It retails for around a $100 - the DVD's currently on sale via the web shop on MWSE are the season highlights and also the grand final which retail for around $35 - I've emailed the club to see if they are getting the collectors edition in as I'd like that and would prefer to buy it from them.

Incidentally, today's mail brought me a pleasant surprise - I entered a competition in the Manly Daily to win a copy of the Fibro's & Silvertails DVD and here is now a copy sitting on my desk...Yay me! (I watched the ABC documentary but the DVD appears to have a whole lot more so looking forward to watching it)

Bradza - the collection pack was for sale on MWSE a couple of weeks.

Hey Vidmar - I won a copy as well, got it in the mail yesterday.

I saw the $100 one on sale on MWSE Website shop a few weeks ago, at a discounted price for members. It was a good deal. If it has disappeared since then it may be worth calling them. Sorry if it was a bum steer.

I think they have had some issues with products dropping of the website - agree give them a buzz I am sure they would have it or will be restocking shortly

Hey wheel - glad you got a result with the Manly Daily comp as well?
I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment having won anothr comp recently and also a signed copy of Beaver's book from Big League...All pales in comparison to the GF though (The win that keeps on giving.....!).
When we were getting in to a lift at the NRL fans forum Groggo and I stood back..."Ladies first...." "Thanks" say the girls....then to a couple of Parra fans "Then our feeder club...." (Taken well by them" and then a couple of Tigers fans step back and say to us say "Premiers first..." (LOVED IT!!!!!)

I got mine from MSE shop, but that was the day they came out

Season Highlights also has a brief bit on the Dally Ms, worth every cent to see the look on sMyths face again, and also from the Beaver dinner when they informed him about the Grandstand name and he is speechless

Great set to own

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4