Just back from a fantastic time in Sydney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I have just arrived back in Canberra after spending the last 4 days in Forestville. I must say thay I was totally amazed at the support the Eagles got prior to the Grand Final. I have never seen the amount of Manly jerseys, posters, banners, car flags, flags and other supporters gear in all my 39 years of following Manly. Well done to everyone getting behind Manly. It was fantastic to hear random people yelling out "C'Mon Manly" when my sons and I were wearing out jerseys. We got a few "C'Mon Storm" shouts when we stopped at Sutton Forest on the way up.
The goodwill that was in the District was amazing. I watched the game with my kids and couldn't believe our eyes at how well Manly played and just left the Storm as spectators. Well done to Brent Kite. One thing though - how does Billy Slater get away with sliding feet first into a tackle? Some serious injury is just around the corner and then the Storm will bleet once again how they are being picked on!

I went down to the Leagues Club about 30 minutes after full time and was just blown away by the atmosphere! People were cheering at the replays on the tele, strangers were embracing and having group photos. When the players arrived - the place went absolutely nuts! It was just awesome to be soaked in the atmosphere.... I pity those poor souls who were at least 20 deep trying to get in the front door even when I left for a quiet beer or 7 with my mate at DY RSL.

Went down to Sea Eagle HQ before leaving today to pick up my Premiership T-Shirt. Got to have a good look at the Premiership Trophy which was being held for safe keeping....

I am now back in Canberra, driving around with my Sea Eagles flag flying proudly out my car window and ready to rub it in to all those who gave it to me prior to the Grand Final.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles - you bloody beauties  ;D

The good citizens of Canberra would look at a flag adorned car with startled ambivalence wouldn't they?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4