just an extra comment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great call UP. :clap:

This place is on fire after the bye!!! Noone to take away the latent testosterone from last weekeend.

You provide enough oestrogen to balance the site Canteen !!! 8)

in other words CW if you piss off for a while ryans mood swings chould cease

Wouldn't you rather someone that rides the high's and lows of a season than someone who just praises every effort regardless of result. If you don't get dissapointed, and / or are willing to voice that dissapointment, then that's your decision mate. I like to speak my mind.

I guess that gived ode to the fact that everyone is different eh? :!:

theres a big difference to between happy/sad and title contenders one week to wooden spoon favourites the next

theres a big difference to between happy/sad and title contenders one week to wooden spoon favourites the next

Can you tell me the parameters going forward? I wouldn't want to step outside anyones expectations of how dissapointed or happy someone should be?

Induvidualism Fluffy. It's what makes the world an interesting place.

Can you tell me the parameters going forward? I wouldn't want to step outside anyones expectations of how dissapointed or happy someone should be?

When it comes to Ryan going forward there is a simple formula that can apply.

1 part Yart. Mix with one part Mogodon and 2 parts Bourbon. Add large volume of jagged ice and shake (do not stir, so as to give a James Bond illusion) and then place in plastic bag.

Then raise bag with contents overhead and reign down on head of Ryan. That should do it.

;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4