Just a little Motivator (Spine Tingling Stuff)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK Berk, I am at work and have now watched it 3 times.

My work here is done for the day, after 30 minutes.

Thanks BE! Such an uplifting, tear inducing moment in MW history :)

Makes you proud to be maroon and white. Sticking it to the news ltd scum was pure gold.

The Australian once wrote that Menzies was being 'crucified over at Many' because they didn't let him play in the elite Superleague.

The dogs are news ltd toadies too.

I love how Gus says, "Imagine if the Beaver goes over now". And then bang over he goes, right on cue.
Beaver always had impeccable timing. ;)

It is awesome stuff , but it's even better with Warren Smiths commentary on the Fox version.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Daniel said:
Every time I watch it I do a fist pump like I was watching it for the first time haha
LOL and the goosebumps too

absolutely. The missus still can't understand how I can watch Manly games over and over again and still get goosebumps everytime.
This Menzies try is the classic example.

You know one thing that makes it better.

4 - players that he had to go through
- Turner
- Falou
- Slater
- Cronk

carved them all up and great effort from Robbo, another champion

It's hard to believe it's four years ago already. It's feels weird thinking Manly has already won another premiership since. Its almost hard to imagine how f**king awesome back to back would feel.

The spine tingling builds up watching that through the set of 6 and the tears almost start flowing when he scores!!!!!!! Happens every time i watch it !!!

It was just amazing to be there to see it happen in person and the highlight of watching Manly in over 20 years!!

I met Matabele, Wheel, Vidmar and a few other notables at that game and told Mata's that meeting them was half the reason I went to the game. He asked me what was the other half and I said Steve Menzies.

That moment made the 12 hour train trip worthwhile.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4