Just a bit of fun

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Ok guys I this has nothing to do with last nights game so don't read more into it than it really is. Over the round so far I have been watching and thinking what players I would like in a manly jumper so I thought we could get a little creative and wondered what various answers would be and why. I have made a list of players forwards and backs.. You can only choose two from each category BUT.. Two players from each category is a trump card meaning of chosen you may not choose another from the same category. Here they are:

Forwards:
Bryce Cartwright
Asofa Solomona
James Tamou
Aaron Woods
Sonny Bill Williams ( TRUMP )
Greg Bird
Luke Lewis
Robbie Rochow
David Klemmer ( TRUMP )

Backs :
Josh Mansour
Tim Simona
Kane Elgey
Jarryd Hayne ( TRUMP )
Cooper Cronk
Mitchell Moses
Jordan Rapana
Valentine Holmes ( TRUMP )
Dean Whare

Let the games begin..

What makes Valentine Holmes a trump ?

SBW. mansour and simona

Woods and tamou and hayne. With those two big boppers we could play jake amd nate in second row. Amd hayne could play anywhere in the backs.

My picks would be:
Cartwright, and think Solomona is headed for a big future. These two players would create a lot of second phase play with offloads which I think we need. i would have picked Valentine Holmes although Tom Simona on my mind is just as freakish and in doing so I'd also be able to add Mitchell Moses as my five eighth who I think will play representatives in the future.

just add the Aussie test 13, NZ test 13 to our current squad and i am pretty sure we will win the title

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2