Juniors Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
For those that don’t know, the lower grade results, ladders and live updates can be found here;

live.nswrl.com.au

In round 5 (of 9) the Harold Matt’s beat Steelers 30-24 to solidify their top 4 spot.
SG Ball is up 42-20 over the Steelers with not too long to go.

The Flegg (u20s) team plays Newcastle shortly.

For those that don’t know, the lower grade results, ladders and live updates can be found here;

live.nswrl.com.au

In round 5 (of 9) the Harold Matt’s beat Steelers 30-24 to solidify their top 4 spot.
SG Ball is up 42-20 over the Steelers with not too long to go.

The Flegg (u20s) team plays Newcastle shortly.

I'll keep everyone up to speed mate each week.

Hi, dropped in for a bit at Matts and most of Ball vs Steelers. Matts team strong, solid all over the park. in ball, if we let Joshua Schuster go we are mental. He is an absolute gun, has it all, just a level above the rest. Ben T was quiet today, prop Alec tuitavake was immense again, and so was fellow prop Sean Vaivelata. Nothing too great in the backs, all solid stuff.

Flegg side was hammered by the Knights,a little disappointing seeing as 8(Fenn was selected but didn't play in GF) of them were grand finalists last year as well as Metcalfe there.Young guy from Blacktown on the wing in Ball side Roland Podesta,don't know much about his general play but kicked 6 from 6 last week and I think 7 from 7 this week,I guess they weren't all from in front so pretty good for a youngster(hope he can play well too)

Flegg side was hammered by the Knights,a little disappointing seeing as 8(Fenn was selected but didn't play in GF) of them were grand finalists last year as well as Metcalfe there.Young guy from Blacktown on the wing in Ball side Roland Podesta,don't know much about his general play but kicked 6 from 6 last week and I think 7 from 7 this week,I guess they weren't all from in front so pretty good for a youngster(hope he can play well too)
Joe, he never looked like missing either!!

Joe, he never looked like missing either!!
It is good to see 2 local lads at prop playing well,Tuitavake has the potential to be a good player(plays above his age).Fittler said it was a tossed coin between Tuitavake and Tau for NSW u16 side last year,good to see Vaivelata making a good fist of moving from backrow to prop...

Yep, Fili was on fire last year at prop but off the bench yesterday and din't play as well as I saw last time. Sean really stepped it up, lock Hardcastle was strong as well.

Yep, Fili was on fire last year at prop but off the bench yesterday and din't play as well as I saw last time. Sean really stepped it up, lock Hardcastle was strong as well.
Yeah I hope Hardcastle plays well,good young ex-rugby player from the country...hmmmm reminds me of BK,but maybe I am just dreaming(or putting the cat amongst the pigeons,just joking,he is not the next coming of BK,but a good young guy with potential..;) )

if they let Schuster go, we are very very silly. an absolute star in the making. Size, speed, everything, played 5/8 yesterday with ease.

Matthews side crushed the raiders 50-10 and Ball went down 24-42 today. Matthews side are looking as promising as last years side(big forward pack in kids side is hard to beat,but they are much more than that...)young Francis and Koula from rugby union are doing well(3 and 1),as is young Wilson at half,good results as Weekes has not been playing last couple of weeks.Fotu the second rower got a hatrick too.Podesta the winger in Ball kicked 4/4 today(think that is 17/17 in last 3 weeks)

The Ball side appears to lack stamina. Even in the games they’ve won they lose the second half or concede a lot if late tries. Today they led 12-6 at half time and then collapsed.
The Matts are doing well and are now in 1st on for and against. The top four sides are all on 10 points after 6 rounds.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8