June 30 signing deadline to be changed to 1 August

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Out of contention teams can dump or trade and top 4 teams can pick them up . Bellamy will have 1 million and 3 spots left to fill come august 1.

One date is the same as any other.
Not in this case buddy as it coincided with the #30 player being named. Will the #30 player deadline be moved to august 1 or will any player signed after june 30 not be eligible to play unless another player is removed from the Top 30?
Seems a strange change to me...but hey, they are making a lot of poor changes.

I wonder if they’ve thought about the fan impact? Fine if you’re a Roosters supporter (ick) but how would we feel
If they swooped in when we’re out of finals contention and DCE won a premiership with them? Just seems like it’s ****ting all over loyal supporters.

Noticed a report last week where the N R L or some spokesperson said that if Cam Smith was to resume playing , they would only accept a reasonably high contract value for him for him to be registered again . Apparently this is still some official guideline or criteria for general player registrations but seems to be a bit vague and even hardly applying in the main . Just wonder how it may apply with any intended signing deadline changes . Consistency may have been over rated with the previous administration , not sure if it still the case but one would hope not in the bigger picture .

Noticed a report last week where the N R L or some spokesperson said that if Cam Smith was to resume playing , they would only accept a reasonably high contract value for him for him to be registered again . Apparently this is still some official guideline or criteria for general player registrations but seems to be a bit vague and even hardly applying in the main . Just wonder how it may apply with any intended signing deadline changes . Consistency may have been over rated with the previous administration , not sure if it still the case but one would hope not in the bigger picture .
I had to laugh at the headline last week that the donkeys had "turned to a GC millionaire to convince [scam] to sign with them" - or words to that effect...

When Manly did that with Foran we got fined a bucket load and it screwed us for years... wtf...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6