June 30 madness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagerbeaver

Reserve Grader
Ok so with June 30 around the corner - what do we all expect to see happen?
Any chance of freeing up some dead wood? Uate, Lewis Brown, Jacko Hastings?
Would be interesting how it might affect other teams, Mbye to Tigers midseason switch could help us avoid the spoon, as could Norman leaving the Eels. Would be great if we can pick up a bargain but I guess im dreaming with our salary cap predicament.

Who is coming in mid season?

Take out Dollar Des and Toovey from your calculations, because neither are any chance.

So who is coming in to coach?
Lot of speculation about Whine Bennett being replaced by bellyache.
He might chuck a mid season hissy fit...

I'd like to see a trade with the dragons, their premiership points for ours, we could also throw in Myles and brown just to sweeten the deal.

Lol even with that i wouldn’t want to part with $1 that we would make the finals

I'd like to see a trade with the dragons, their premiership points for ours, we could also throw in Myles and brown just to sweeten the deal.

If they could throw in Widdop, Aitken and Vaughan I’m sure we could work out a deal :)

I can't see us being in the market for any more players unless the salary cap appeal gets ruled in our favour.
This is a joke.This appeal thing should have been sorted ages ago.If this isn't blatantly obvious to one and all that the NRL are doing their best cripple us, then I dont know what is. In the immortal words of the mighty Tooves, this ridiculous, there has to be an investigation into it, somebody has to be held accountable for this mess

Oh, from the thread title I thought we were talking about Manly's party plans after missing the 8.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8