Judiciary Round 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was just a textbook tackle. I know what happened to Alex M was tragic but those occurrences are rare. Sure we need to protect players but not over police with this rubbish

Agree Dan. It's just silly now with all the over reactions. Some good hits getting penalized far to easy

Ta mate,

glad they fought it, he has some strength for a young fella, lowered him to the ground by his legs even with him wriggling like a worm

Yeah, he will hopefully be a leader for us in the future. Unless, the pens go missing again.

For once, common sense prevails. Who every on the judiciary panel suggested that in someway that hit was even close to being illegal shows how badly they read the modern game. Jake T did the right thing in challenging it and lets hope these guys get it right moving forward because it really was a daft call!

Was a top hit. I saw watmoughs first grade debut against the sharks when he ran the length of the field. I also saw Brett Stewarts at parra stadium when Jamie broke his collar bone. Jake has been up the with both of them for how good he has been early in his career. I Am a massive fan.

I wonder if the "nrl prosectutor", Craig Everson actually believes all these b/s charges that gets laid week after week? It's like he has to turn up and pretend that he is somehow of the belief that all the charges deserve 'sanctions.'

They probably don't even need him...is kinda what I am getting at.

Hang on. I am confused.

Where is the Manly loading - out for 7 weeks or so?

Did he turn up for the judiciary hearing in South Sydney or Melbourne or Dogs gear?

We now live in a parallel universe. Where is my tin-foil hat?

Who ever layed the charge on turbo needs to be put out for 4 weeks ( 3 weeks if he pleads guilty on the charge of having nfi ).

That charge was an absolute joke. And again the poor penalty system tries to punish a player for a correct tackle.

Glad we fought it and won. That will give J Turbo some confidence.

Touch footy and virtual crowds, coming to a TV screen near you very soon!!

Funny you say that.
Jamal Idris was on The Back Page the other night, when asked about all the rule changes in the NRL he made a comment along the lines of "they keep trying to fix it, they've made the game like touch football, don't get me wrong I love touch football but you don't see 90,000 people going to watch touch football do you?".
He's an interesting character, refreshingly honest.

Last edited:
Hang on. I am confused.

Where is the Manly loading - out for 7 weeks or so?

Did he turn up for the judiciary hearing in South Sydney or Melbourne or Dogs gear?

We now live in a parallel universe. Where is my tin-foil hat?

Not needed at the moment, we are doing enough internally to keep the NRL happy.

Its like the even up penalties we get regularly 30 seconds before half time, appears on paper but doesn't really help us much

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2