Judgement Day & The End Of The World

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ssar

Bencher
Judgement Day & The End Of The World in 2011..

Hmm,

From here: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

"On Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, this 5-month period of horrible torment will begin for all the inhabitants of the earth. It will be on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves. Earthquakes will ravage the whole world as the earth will no longer conceal its dead (Isaiah 26:21)."

So I was wondering will this start at Midnight Greenwich Mean Time? Vatican City? Or Bethlehem? Or Cessnock?
Or at some other certain time at a place on earth?

Then I found, from here: http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05/a_conversation_with_harold_cam.html?imw=Y&f=most-emailed-24h5

"when we get to May 21 on the calendar in any city or country in the world, and the clock says about 6 p.m., there’s going to be this tremendous earthquake. And the whole world will be alerted that Judgment Day has begun. And then it will follow the sun around for 24 hours. As each area of the world gets to that point of 6 p.m. on May 21, then it will happen there"

Need to start planning.

Why, oh why, did we have to have a bye this weekend of all weekends? The Gods are unfair. I have visited this site before as I love food and I thought I was going to the ediblefellowship. :popcorn:

My first thought was like yours ssar, and I just decided it must be the 21st in the US as the whole world revolves around their bible belt. Their leader has apparently got it wrong once before but I am comforted by his accuracy that the world was created in 11,013 BC.

I knew those Mayans had got it wrong!

I'm starting on a 25 year old bottle of single malt which will help wash down a couple of lobsters. If only that I lived near Tramby - we could have made a dent in his fine collection. I will still aim to make it a terrific last weekend. Farewell Silvertails - it has been fun.

If it happens, then I'm not going anywhere that's for sure. But at least I'll never be bothered by the Mormons knocking on the door again.

Not happy. I stayed at the pub till way after 6, thinking "what will it matter?"

Now I'm in the poo big time!

The ground hasn't shaken around me but the whiskey is all gone. What will these American dudes be thinking now that they already know that the 6.00pm prophesy for here is wrong? Whooops!

I have sent the site a message asking if the Lord has forgotten me. :D

One could likely reason that perhaps you were judged worthy and hence did not feel nor whitness judgement day.

I wish I hadn't told my boss to shove it on Friday in preparation....

bugger I've got a two man post-hole digger sitting outside I was hoping I wouldn't have to use today...maybe I'll get picked up later after I finish this fence that I have put off for three months?....yes, that must be what's happened.:p

Damn and to think I drank all my Granges this week just in case!!

Sorry Stu!!

Oh by the way added some nice Penfolds St Henri last weekend....bugger paying $599 for the current Grange or Hill of Grace, still at $85 a bottle it's expesnove enough.

Also don't know if you like "Lakes Folly" (it's the only Hunter Red) I buy but I added another 6 bottles of that recently as well.

Daniel said:
One could likely reason that perhaps you were judged worthy and hence did not feel nor whitness judgement day.

I wish I hadn't told my boss to shove it on Friday in preparation....

Mate, if I was judged worthy, the qualification standard is very,very low.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6